• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

halo extrem and ultra male rx

david trevino

Registered
Reaction score
ive been taking halo extreme now for three weeks 2 caps a day and havent seen much results i just ordered some ultra male rx to take with it and ive temporaily stopped taking my halo until the ultra male gets here so that i can take them together, is this a good idea and should i see more results taking both of them at once, i was planning on finishing up my halo 2 maybe 3 caps a day ( i have 30 pills left ) and taking the ultra male 1 cap a day until its finished ( also will be taking advanced cycle support )....Help on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Most guys report their sweet spot on Halo at 3 caps per day. I would up the dose and use Ultra Male post cycle.

so you think i should just finish my halo up then take the ultra male after??

so you think i should just finish my halo up then take the ultra male after??

Exactly, Halo can be run up to 6 weeks at 3 caps daily in most users. IML's is pretty conservative in the recommended dosing but Halo clones have been around a very long time and 75mg daily is sweet.

+1, 3caps e/d is where it's at no doubt.

3 caps a day is an amazing sweet spot.

Back