• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super recovery stack

Trailphoenix03

Registered
Reaction score
In theory LOW dosage Ostarine can be used to PCT. In high dosages, it is suppressive.

I like it standalone high dosage, or as a bridge even moderate to high dosage. I find it works better dosed moderately then low. And for longer durations. Then you can visibly see very solid results.

In theory LOW dosage Ostarine can be used to PCT. In high dosages, it is suppressive.

I like it standalone high dosage, or as a bridge even moderate to high dosage. I find it works better dosed moderately then low. And for longer durations. Then you can visibly see very solid results.
Correct

Alright, I am glad to hear that I wasn't off my rocker. Thanks for explaining this. I appreciate the help. I am about to be wrapping up my run of 4.0. I'm not sure if I should include the osta in pct. I'll be back with the cycle review and pictures.

Alright, I am glad to hear that I wasn't off my rocker. Thanks for explaining this. I appreciate the help. I am about to be wrapping up my run of 4.0. I'm not sure if I should include the osta in pct. I'll be back with the cycle review and pictures.
I used to include just 1 cap daily of Osta in my PCTs and I seemed to recover fine, but honestly, I never got blood work to be sure. I stopped including it in PCT once it was proven to be suppressive in higher dosages...just to be on the safe side. It's still one of my favorite products for stacking on pretty much every cycle though.

Back