• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ 3 and ulcerative colitis

Silverado

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

ive had ulcerative colitis for 4 years now and been able to keep it under control and only have minor flare ups once a year due to stress at work.
In the past I've done 3 cycles of epistane and androvar (hard rock supplements) and had good results with no issues concerning my UC

recently I purchased ostarine, androvar and 2 bottles of super dmz 3 and want to know how the super dmz 3 will affect my UC, does anyone know?
Should i reduce the dose to 1 cap per day instead of 2 to avoid added stress on my body?
I also have blockade for on cycle support
eradicate (blackstone labs) during cycle
rebirth for pct along with nolva

Hey guys,

ive had ulcerative colitis for 4 years now and been able to keep it under control and only have minor flare ups once a year due to stress at work.
In the past I've done 3 cycles of epistane and androvar (hard rock supplements) and had good results with no issues concerning my UC

recently I purchased ostarine, androvar and 2 bottles of super dmz 3 and want to know how the super dmz 3 will affect my UC, does anyone know?
Should i reduce the dose to 1 cap per day instead of 2 to avoid added stress on my body?
I also have blockade for on cycle support
eradicate (blackstone labs) during cycle
rebirth for pct along with nolva

I was diagnosed with UC about three years ago and suffered through a severe flare on and off for about the first year. Once I got on the proper meds I went in remission and have had no symptoms for two years. I was also concerned about certain supplements, particularly methylated ones but have ran many cycles since then and haven't had any noticeable negative repercussions.

Pretty tough to answer. If you have a medical condition I would consult your doctor about any sups you are using brother.

Awesome thanks for the reply strong guy!

Usually the the doctor will tell me to stay away from anything hormonal cause it's 'bad' so I know he'd say no.... I guess I could ask him if the ingredient will effect me

Back