• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st Cycle

grenade252

Registered
Reaction score
I'm thinking about doing my first cycle. I'm looking at 5A-Laxogen RX and Super Nor-Andro RX. My main reason for looking at these two is, so far I haven't found any reports of Gyno from these and they seem good for a first time user. Which of these should I go with or is there something else yall recommend? Is Gyno possible from these? I had surgery in June 2014 for pubertal Gyno so I don't want it again. I'm 28 and have been lifting for about 3 years, currently 5' 11" 193 lbs. Thanks for any help

I'm thinking about doing my first cycle. I'm looking at 5A-Laxogen RX and Super Nor-Andro RX. My main reason for looking at these two is, so far I haven't found any reports of Gyno from these and they seem good for a first time user. Which of these should I go with or is there something else yall recommend? Is Gyno possible from these? I had surgery in June 2014 for pubertal Gyno so I don't want it again. I'm 28 and have been lifting for about 3 years, currently 5' 11" 193 lbs. Thanks for any help
Gyno is possible with pretty much any PH, but it has more to do with the body's reaction to hormones than the products being used. If I were worried about gyno, I would stack 1-Andro and Epi-Andro (4 caps each daily for at least 4 weeks) and save Laxogen for PCT since it's not hormonal, and stack it with our proper PCT products (1 cap daily of Ultra Male and 3 caps daily of E-Control, doses spread out, for at least 30 days).

Back