• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

1 Andro / 4 Andro

bigty30

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

i recently picked up some 1 and 4 Andro. Just wondering is anyone has taken it before and what your results were like. Also how long did you run the cycle, diet, etc.

my main question is, has anyone stacked the two together? Was it worth it? Or would you just stick with one at a time.

any insight is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!:cool:

ty

I've run them together several times, I've also included Epi-Andro in the stacks several times. All of the Andros stack well together. I've managed to pack on some lean mass while bulking, and managed to maintain muscle during cuts using the Andros...just eat and train towards your goal. I would take no less than 4 caps of each Andro you stack daily. And I do prefer to run the cycles longer than 4 weeks, preferably 6 to 8 weeks.

Awesome! Thanks for the info :)

also ran dmz early fall, last dose was end of September. I ran pct a bit longer due to the extra hardness I got from my pct. think it be okay to start the andros now or wait til beginning of year from your/others experience?

i feel fine and everything seems normal. Didn't have many sides on dmz either.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks for the info :)

also ran dmz early fall, last dose was end of September. I ran pct a bit longer due to the extra hardness I got from my pct. think it be okay to start the andros now or wait til beginning of year from your/others experience?

i feel fine and everything seems normal. Didn't have many sides on dmz either.

Thanks again!
I'd feel comfortable running an Andro cycle now. Have fun and use the ebfitness15 discount code whenever you need anything!

Awesome thanks for the help and the discount code!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd feel comfortable running an Andro cycle now. Have fun and use the ebfitness15 discount code whenever you need anything!

Also, im going to assume that it is not necessary to run clomid for pct and that Econtrol/Ultra male should be fine?

Thanks again!

E-control and Ultra male should be fine for PCT brother.

I would only take 1 cap of Ultra Male daily though.

Awesome thanks again guys

The last time I ran 1 andro and 4 andro together I also used low dose(1 to 2 caps) of e control and the stack worked great. The most notable effect, for me, was all day fullness and massive pumps in the gym. The pumps especially were almost painful they were so extreme.

The last time I ran 1 andro and 4 andro together I also used low dose(1 to 2 caps) of e control and the stack worked great. The most notable effect, for me, was all day fullness and massive pumps in the gym. The pumps especially were almost painful they were so extreme.

Thanks for the experience man! Did you notice any increase in vascularity also? Put on solid mass or did you cut with it?

Thanks for the experience man! Did you notice any increase in vascularity also? Put on solid mass or did you cut with it?

Yes. Definitely saw an increase in vascularity. I put on a few pounds with it, but it looked like I gained 10 pounds of muscle from the increased fullness and vascularity.

Awesome that's kick ass. Did you have any atrophy or sever dips in libido?

Nope. No sides at all. 1-andro by itself can lower libido a bit in some people, but adding the 4-andro completely offsets that.

Good to know, thanks!

Back