• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Ultra Male RX Problems

DawgMan

Registered
Reaction score
I used the search button but could not find the answers I am looking for, so here goes. I've read a lot of great reviews about Ultra Male RX and decided I would give it a shot myself. I'm 45 years old, in good health, I eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly. The problem however is that I've noticed a decline in my energy level, workout intensity and especially a drop in libido. I'm not using any AAs or other PH's. My intent with Ultra Male RX was to basically increase my energy, increase lean muscle and definitely put my libido back on track.

I bought two bottles of UMrx and started the first week taking one pill daily in the morning. I didn't notice any changes during the first week. The second week, I began taking two pills per day, one in the morning and the other at night. Still no changes. Week three I began taking three pills a day, one in the morning, one afternoon and the third at night. Still haven't felt any difference in my energy or libido...nothing.

With that being said, what is my problem? What am I doing wrong? I have never had blood work to check my test levels so I honestly don't know where I'm at.

Someone please tell me what I need to add/change/modify to see some results from taking these pills. Do I need to back down on the dose to one or two pills per day and continue taking them?

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I would throw in Anabolic Matrix Rx. At that age test levels tend to drop and with anabolic matrix rx it could get you back on track. but id lower the ultra male rx back down to one a day if you decided to take this route. id see what that big guys say though. this is just my opinion

Thanks for the reply. I'll definitely back the dose down to one per day and read up on Anabolic Matrix RX. I appreciate your advice.

Too much Ultra Male has been proven to lower Testosterone levels in rat studies.

Do not exceed 1 cap daily on Ultra Male.

At your age you may consider blood work to test you testosterone levels. Declining T is quite common.

Back