• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Stretch marks from gaining to much to fast??

dowens815

Registered
Reaction score
Im just curious if any others have gotten stretch marks from gainin to much muscle to fast while on a cycle. In my other post some of you said a week is to early to be feeling the super dmz kick in but im on day 6 and i have gained ALOT of strength to many of my workouts.. 10-15 pounds on some dumbbell workouts. Im hittin the gym for over 2 hrs a day (working different muscle groups) and workin everything twice a week. Protein intake is extremely high as well as calories because im eating around 2 pounds of clean meat a day. Some say you see results week 2 and 3 but ive already been asked by people if im on roids. But back to the main question.. has anyone gotten stretch marks? if so will lotion prevent them if i rub some on everyday? Main reason i ask is cause my shoulders have shot up and i see what looks to be red marks on them so i just want to take care of my body. Any input is much appreciated

not always but I have read it is often from lack of vitamin (E,C, zinc, K ext)

It may just be scratches or something but ill give that a shot. im takin 1 a day mens vitamin but ill try something else. those marks are forever so i def wanna stay away from them but thanks

If you are concerned about stretch marks, there is this lotion/oil that pregnant women use to prevent/lessen stretch marks. Not sure what it is called but ask someone at the pharmacy for it, they should be able to help you find it.

If you are concerned about stretch marks, there is this lotion/oil that pregnant women use to prevent/lessen stretch marks. Not sure what it is called but ask someone at the pharmacy for it, they should be able to help you find it.

thanks man. im just gonna stick with this lotion i have now but if i feel like its gonna happen ill give what you said a shot

If you gain to fast then you will have stretch marks. As the above said the lotion is awesome.

When I started working out as a teen I gained mass too fast. As a result I have stretch marks on the entire inside of my biceps. For myself no lotion has ever worked to actually remove the marks. (including a year of using a very expensive stretch mark removal cream). Eight years after I initially noticed them and five after I stopped bothering to treat them, they are still there but have faded.

Using lotion ahead of time may work, but I would say just gain more slowly if you really don't want marks.

sorry to hear that man. and im not much for gaining slow:) lol ill have to check out that other lotion then and see how it does. Im in the clear right now so wanna try and keep it that way

Back