• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sdmz 2.0 discontinued???? Iml reps ????

steveups

Registered
Reaction score
Like title says. will it be discontinued due the superdrol ban??????

yes i know superdrol was in old formula but 2.0 contains DMZ which is 2 superdrol molecules and Methylstenbolone is said to contain small amounts of superdrol. so again the question is will 2.0 be discontinued because of this?????? IML REPS???
Ultradrol which is Methylstenbolone is being discontinued due to the superdrol ban

Fair enuff, my mistake.... good question.... couldn't hurt to stock up till this gets answered ^_^

agreed biggie, have 8 bottles of 2.0 already. lets get to the bottom of this so i know if i need to get more:)

No, SDMZ 2.0 is not being discontinued.

Right now only Metha-Drol Extreme is being discontinued.

Unfortunately, as you must already know, things have changed for the worst.. it's not in our control... you can thank our fine government. lol Stock up while you still can (I know I am), you won't regret it!

You can use "adrenolin15" at the checkout for 15% off your order.

I'm seeing conflicting info here and other thread. Is SDMZ 2.0 being discontinued? Heavy's other post says it is, this one says it isn't.
If so, just got mine in the mail yesterday so I'm good.

I'm seeing conflicting info here and other thread. Is SDMZ 2.0 being discontinued? Heavy's other post says it is, this one says it isn't.
If so, just got mine in the mail yesterday so I'm good.

There is no conflict.

As of Aug 5th (my post in this thread) SDMZ 2.0 was not being pulled. Things have changed since Aug 5th. Now it is being pulled.

Ah ok, my bad. I didn't notice the Aug 5th date. Thanks for clearing that up.

Deeeeeeeeaaammmmmnnnnn...Gonna have to stock up asap. They always gotta pull the good stuff.

Deeeeeeeeaaammmmmnnnnn...Gonna have to stock up asap. They always gotta pull the good stuff.

You better believe it...use the 4 bottle combo deal..with code swolechamp15 ...you'll get free shipping on the order too

You better believe it...use the 4 bottle combo deal..with code swolechamp15 ...you'll get free shipping on the order too

Thanks SwoleChamp...just ordered 3 bottles. If Im feeling adventerous, I may take you up on your recommendation as well..hee hee...Thank you very much, brother!!

Thanks SwoleChamp...just ordered 3 bottles. If Im feeling adventerous, I may take you up on your recommendation as well..hee hee...Thank you very much, brother!!

No prob! Here to help brother!

Back