• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1-Andro

Willmang

Registered
Reaction score
I want answers from experienced users and people who have already ran it please. I am new to pro hormones and what not and started my cycle about 3 weeks ago at 2 pills a day and might bump it up soon. I'm not trying to bulk but put on lean mass. I am 156 pounds at about 5% bf. How much should I increase my calories to make lean muscle gains? Currently at about 3500 a day. FYI I am of age and have been lifting for a little over 5 years.

I want answers from experienced users and people who have already ran it please. I am new to pro hormones and what not and started my cycle about 3 weeks ago at 2 pills a day and might bump it up soon. I'm not trying to bulk but put on lean mass. I am 156 pounds at about 5% bf. How much should I increase my calories to make lean muscle gains? Currently at about 3500 a day. FYI I am of age and have been lifting for a little over 5 years.
I've run 1-Andro many times...great PH. I run at least 4 caps daily and usually at least 6 weeks at a time. Google maintenance calorie calculator and shoot for 500 cals over maintenance.

I agree with EB
ive ran 1-Andro many times, during a cut, bulk and recomp, and have had the best results with 200 to 400mg. You will definitely want to run a test base with it like 4-andro or EpiAndro. You might experience low libido or lethargy without it.
for what your going for I would recommend starting out with 200mg of 1-Andro and 200mg of EpiAndro for 8 weeks and don't forget pct after 8 weeks

1-Andro might be my favorite PH. It can sometimes make me feel a little sluggish when ran by itself, but great great strength gains with zero water or unwanted weight, and no sides.

I agree with EB
ive ran 1-Andro many times, during a cut, bulk and recomp, and have had the best results with 200 to 400mg. You will definitely want to run a test base with it like 4-andro or EpiAndro. You might experience low libido or lethargy without it.
for what your going for I would recommend starting out with 200mg of 1-Andro and 200mg of EpiAndro for 8 weeks and don't forget pct after 8 weeks

1-Andro might be my favorite PH. It can sometimes make me feel a little sluggish when ran by itself, but great great strength gains with zero water or unwanted weight, and no sides.
Yup, adding 4-Andro or Epi-Andro to a 1-Andro cycle is definitely a plus. ebfitness15 for your discount.

Okay I might have to add those in next time. Thanks.

Back