• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Extreme for Contest Prep?

joejoe703

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone know how to utilize Halo Extreme for contest prep? Im Currently 14 weeks out and was wondering when i should start the cycle? start at 12 weeks out? 8 weeks out? 4 weeks out?

And for that matter, would Cytostane be better to use for contest prep? and if so how many weeks out when to start?

thanks

start halo xtreme at 8 weeks out...run it 6 weeks...at 5 week out mark start running cyanostane until last week before show

start halo xtreme at 8 weeks out...run it 6 weeks...at 5 week out mark start running cyanostane until last week before show

^^^This.

Cytostane will help me get more shredded? im assuming? should i add razorcuts? lean fuel extreme? and if so when? thanks for the reply... i did a cycle of dmz and methdrol, which were AMAZING. im hoping halo extreme will continue to give me size. this is my first competition and i became a huge fan of ironmaglabs supps. Cant wait to to start it.

the halo will add some lean size and make sure you hold your muscle...the cyanostane will start cutting u, adding harness and vascularity while still holding your size..you can add the razorcuts and lean fuel too...youll have a killer prep

the halo will add some lean size and make sure you hold your muscle...the cyanostane will start cutting u, adding harness and vascularity while still holding your size..you can add the razorcuts and lean fuel too...youll have a killer prep

So halo and cytostane will be overlapping for 3 weeks, if i run halo for 6 weeks and start cytostane 5 weeks outs? is that correct? and the pct's the whole time? and how long should i run the pct after all is said and done. thanks again. im excited about halo especially being on a precontest diet. wish i dieted better when i was on dmz

PCT will be post cycle & yes the Cyano & Halo will over lap.

15% off coupon code = TheNeck15

I'm thinking about running this combo for a cutting cycle.

Back