• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

New with Ironmag. Things for me to know.

969c1

Registered
Reaction score
Just taking a little time to say hi to everyone here and to say thanks for all the education that is available.
I am 42 years of age. I have been training, along with my wife, for 4 years. I know I am a little late to get into the game, but I am in love with working out and am truly dedicated. My wife is awesome as a cook and is very good with my diet, especially since I have a mild gluten intolerance.
Now to business, and hopeful help and direction. I have ran 2 prohormone cycles in the past year. Both consisted of Double Dragon SOS500. ( that was before I found out about IML). I always used a cycle assist by CEL and only used a CEL PCT Assist. I made decent gains while running them and never seemed to have any problems.
The last cycle I ran ended in February. I recently in May, took a Test booster by Muscleology. Approx. in mid June, I developed a small lump under my left nipple. I went for blood work and had an ultra sound done. Blood work was in the normal range for my age, but the ultrasound did confirm a very small mild case of gyno. Doctor said to leave it, as it might just go away on its own. It is not visible, but sensitive when pushed on.
Now, due to Metha-Drol being banned, I jumped at a stack and purchased it while still available from Ironmaglabs. I do not plan on running another cycle for at least 6 weeks to make sure I have everything in place. I believe I am one of those people who get elevated estrogen when my test levels go up, and therefore, will always make sure I use the Estrogen blocker that IML has anytime I use a test booster or supplement.
Now my question being, Should I consider running something lighter like Halo Extreme for my next cycle instead of the Metha-Drol just to make sure all is well? I could just buy the Halo and substitute it in my IML stack instead of the Metha-drol.
I still need to deal with this mild case of gyno before anything. I will be running Nolvadex, hopefully within the next week, as long as I can get it ordered.
Any input would be appreciated and if you need any more info from me, please ask.
Thanks again for all the help and input.
Regards.

I am pretty sure the form of gyno I have is estrogen-based. Timing is everything. When I stopped the Test booster, I had work issues, mortgage broker made mistakes with my mortage, step daughter decided to move back in, etc., my stress levels were through the roof, so I am sure I had massive cortisol spikes! LOL!
I will look into Letrozole.
I do have the ingredients that are in the DD SOS500 if needed, but I finished that cycle in February.
I also have the Metha-Drol stack ordered and it is on its way. But, I think I will look into running the Halo first. I will save the Metha-Drol for the next time around.

Yeah you really need to treat the gump for sure before another cycle. The prods will probably agitate what you have making it worse.

Here's my .02 I would run something lighter like Halo if you don't have much experience with PH's. I have run 5 cycles and I'm not going to run Metha-Drol just yet because it's the big dog. I think I will run a couple more DMZ cycles before I jump up to the Metha-Drol. That's just my opinion, but see what the big posters here say. They know better than I do.

And yes, def treat the gyno before you do anything else. Hope everything words out for you bro!

Personally, I'd just run the letro and get rid of the lump. Google proper dosing.

Guys,
Thanks allot for all your input. I have already ordered the Nolvadex, in a liquid form. However, it is nothing to put it aside and I will order the Letro ASAP. I will search for dosage on it being 42 years old and only 185 lbs. I will probably order it from the same place as I ordered the Nolva. They have the Letro also in a liquid form.
I am in no means to rush into another cycle until everything is proper and I am in the clear.
And just for the record, I have chosen to go with the Halo Extreme for the next round.

Letro dozing.

3 days at .25ml
3 days at .5ml
up to 14 days at 1ml (start cutting back after the lump is gone or you have hit 14 days)
5 days at .5ml
5 days at .25ml
8 days at .25ml eod (4 total doses)

this should help clear that up bro.

Ugh...but what if you were to run an AI during? Considering it seems there is only an issue in the presence of estrogen. My brain hurts, haha!

Screw it...letro for the rest of my life! :cool:J/k!

Back