• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Cycle question

Willmang

Registered
Reaction score
I've been running two pills of 1-andro a day followed by a pill of advanced cycle therapy after each dose of 1 in the morning and 1 at night. I think I want to up my dosage to 3 pills of 1-andro a day. Would it be a good idea to take one pill at 8am, 2pm, and then 8pm? Would I need to take 3 advanced cycle therapy pills then?

I've been running two pills of 1-andro a day followed by a pill of advanced cycle therapy after each dose of 1 in the morning and 1 at night. I think I want to up my dosage to 3 pills of 1-andro a day. Would it be a good idea to take one pill at 8am, 2pm, and then 8pm? Would I need to take 3 advanced cycle therapy pills then?
That's a good dosing schedule; the extra cap of ACS wouldn't hurt but it's probably not needed since 1-Andro isn't methylated.

I have e-control and anabolic matrix rx. What should my pct look like? And how long?

I have e-control and anabolic matrix rx. What should my pct look like? And how long?
4 caps daily of Anabolic Matrix and 3 caps daily of E-Control (doses spread out) for at least 30 days.

Back