• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Pct with a SARM

jbingham

Registered
Reaction score
Hi.... I have about 10 days left on an Halo Extreme and Andro 4 cycle. Running about 6 weeks and I'll be off.

Pct will include a good PCT supplement and Clomid. I'm curious about using SARMs also with this as I've never never used them before.

1. Do they help with HPTA recovery sooner, or are just for continuing/keeping gains?
2. Do I need to worry about extra Estrogen rebound if I use one? Forgot to mention I'll be running e-control and dwindling that down during PCT to prevent gyno.
3. Can I run a SARM until my next cycle without sides? Would it be smarter to take time off from all hormone and tings like that for a while?
4. This is my 4th cycle and the 3rd time I've fought serious lethargy (had it with 4/1, 4/msten, 4/halo but had a fucking rad experience with 4/tren) any suggestions for a next cycle? I lm trying to drink more water but it hasn't quite helped
5. Any SARM better than another if price wasn't a consideration?

Thanks!

Best to not include a SARM in PCT since they can be suppressive to your natural testosterone.

Back