• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

done

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to all who helped over the past few years. I may still check up on site from time to time but I think my days of phs and stuff are over. I know everyone thinks what I mention is a joke but I just don't think it's for me anymore. Between messing with natural levels and all I just don't like messing with them. I'm worried my body will eventually not recoup. Going to get rid of the last of my stuff and be done. For years and years I stayed the natural way and I think that is much more for me. So basically my last bottle of 3.0 I am not using. Once again thanks to all.

I'm going to do it the natural way. I know it sounds like a crock but every time I have done a PH it's either very difficult to keep or very expensive to keep the muscle. There is a supp brand that is very promising. And the gains are real. I've decided in the long run proper eating, training and hard work is the way I want to go.

I'm going to do it the natural way. I know it sounds like a crock but every time I have done a PH it's either very difficult to keep or very expensive to keep the muscle. There is a supp brand that is very promising. And the gains are real. I've decided in the long run proper eating, training and hard work is the way I want to go.
IML's been around for years and we have plenty of natural products...

Lol. You have my attention again. Look. I know there is no magic pill. Except for maybe 3.0. But I'm willing to try things and give it a shot. I will be honest. I'm more worried about supplements that are going to alter me to the point where I have to use pct and all that stuff. I've never had a good experience with that stuff. So. If I were to give something a try what would be the best stuff to take that I'm not going to have to worry about a pct or even having to worry about loosing mass after coming off? With 3.0 yes gains were superior to anything I have tried but after coming off the puffy look comes back, meaning not dried, and my size goes down. Even with an increase in clean calories and still hitting the gym. Strength seems to deplete after a few months. So what should I look into that is safe and effective? Just kinda tired of cycling and stuff.

Check out our 5A Laxogen and 7 Keto for starters (increased muscle and less fat)... no PCT needed. ebfitness15 for your discount code

I have used the 5a before with pct. What can I expect with taking it by itself with the keyto?

I have used the 5a before with pct. What can I expect with taking it by itself with the keyto?
Like I said, more muscle, less fat. We also carry ProHydrolase which will help you assimilate more protein (more muscle). We carry C-Block to take before carb meals (less fat). BCAAs (more muscle). LeanFuel (less fat). Nitro 4, Maximum Pump, Complete Protein, Relief, Essence...the list of our natural products goes on and on! Check out the main page and get to reading! LOL

If for right now I stick with the laxogen and let is econtrol ok to take? I looked at main page before but all I saw was phs and protein

If for right now I stick with the laxogen and let is econtrol ok to take? I looked at main page before but all I saw was phs and protein
Yeah, E-Control is fine to take in a natural stack; it lowers estrogen and elevates your natural test. But yeah, man...we have a ton of products!

Do you have anything that helps with the dry look? I don't want to stop with iml because I know the products work. I just personally don't like fooling around with hormone levels. I know it'll be harder this route but I feel like I'll feel more satisfied in the end

Do you have anything that helps with the dry look? I don't want to stop with iml because I know the products work. I just personally don't like fooling around with hormone levels. I know it'll be harder this route but I feel like I'll feel more satisfied in the end
E-Control, Razor Cuts and LeanFuel majorly help with drying out.

Dumb question. Been looking into randro...I'm guessing that's not natural correct?

Back