• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Metha-drol extreme log

Anabolicfreak101

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys gonna be loggin this journey just got my metha-drol today

Cycle:

Metha-drol
pct assist
anabolic matrix r-x
ultra male rx
glucosamine
vitamin b6
taurine

Pct:

Nolvadex and ultra male rx

Diet:

about 3000 cals
40% protein 40% carbs 20% fats
all clean food im under a nutrionist

Training:

4 day split

Monday: back, bis and abs
tuesday: chest and triceps
wednesday: rest
thursday: Legs
Friday: delts and traps and abs
sat and sun: rest

stats:

166 lbs
5'9
6% bf
3 years training
2nd cycle

Just had my 1st wrokout with metha drol took it before i worked out had a good leg workout nothing special just felt real good in the workout. I know im not going to see strength results in the 1st week maybe in the 2nd. Im gonna check my weight end of the week. Hoping to gain the 20 lbs that everyone says they gain through it. Drinking LOADS of water as we speak and i really wana get the best out of this cycle so stay tuned! :cool:

I'll be fallowing this. It's my favorite ph by far. Great results. I had a 17lb gain last time and kept 10. I usually don't start seeing big results until the second week. I kept gaining into pct before it started to slow down. Good luck bro.

When we do right nobody remembers, when we do wrong nobody forgets. H.A.M.C

Going to be good man, good luck!

Hey thanks guys have only heard great stuff about this product so hoping for the best. Im into day 3 now feel alot fuller already but might be from my recent increase in calories. Not training till monday weighed my self today up 3lbs so thats good! ill check back in with ya's in 2 days after my back workout!

Back