• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best 1st Cycle

zman

Registered
Reaction score
Good Moring,

I am trying to find out the best ph for fist timer.

Thanks

currently cutting

5'9 186lbs age 36

Good Moring,

I am trying to find out the best ph for fist timer.

Thanks

currently cutting

5'9 186lbs age 36
I'd go with R-Andro for cutting (at least 2 caps daily, but I prefer 4). 6 weeks is a good run but at least run it for 4. Followed by a proper post cycle (1 cap daily of Ultra Male, 3 caps daily of E-Control, doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM ) for at least 30 days. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

follow up question: after the 6 week run on week 7 start the econtrol and ultra male?

Ok so having had to postpone my exploration in to the PH world due to family planning. And having spent quite a bit of time training and dieting I have cut down fairly well 183 lost 3 inches on the waist but also lost about an inch on my chest. So my question is would R andro continue to be the PH to do a bit of growth on or would a 1 andro R andro stack be more the ticket? Any input is welcome.

Thank you

Ok so having had to postpone my exploration in to the PH world due to family planning. And having spent quite a bit of time training and dieting I have cut down fairly well 183 lost 3 inches on the waist but also lost about an inch on my chest. So my question is would R andro continue to be the PH to do a bit of growth on or would a 1 andro R andro stack be more the ticket? Any input is welcome.

Thank you
I would definitely add in 1-Andro (4 caps daily) for adding muscle mass, and the R-Andro will prevent any possible lethargy or libido issues.

Back