• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where did it go?

969c1

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, I believe there was a good read on how to pre prep for a cycle. Any idea where it is?

Have zero idea....have you tried the search box?

You might be able to chime of some the BB and physique guys to share.

work out for a couple of months on no supplements, get past that initial burn of lifting again, then two weeks prior to cycle pre-load with milk thistle and hawthorne berry, then up your protein to 1.5-2.0 grams/lb of bodyweight, add in creatine if you want, jam out to "eye of the tiger", pop your pills, and boogie down to muscle town... be sure to take advanced cycle support with whatever it is you're planning on taking, but it's as easy as that.... but thats how to "prep" for a cycle, how to "pre" prep is beyond me, I would imagine you would get nervous and shaky and worried for two weeks, and then just go into the "prep" part of it o_O

Your out of control bro. Lolololol.

Thanks BiggieSmallz.
That was basically what I was looking for and the links are great. It was basically what I planned on doing any ways. The more I read, the better I am. I have another 2 weeks to heal, ( umbilicus hernia from 2004). It was small, but I nick named him Quaid. ( from Total Recall ) R.I.P 2004-2012.

Back