• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo/future cycle help please

griffthegrubb

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Just finished my first PH cycle ever a couple of weeks ago. I'm 5'8", 216lbs, and about 15% bf right now. I took a cycle of halo extreme for 5 weeks. Cycle went 50/75/75/100/100. About halfway through the last week I felt bilateral lumps under both my nipples. Nipples didn't hurt, get red or itchy at all. I finished the last week and got on PCT-I'm running e-control, ultra male, ACS, and osta-rx. About 4-5 days after being on PCT the lumps were completely gone. Not sure if it was gyno or not, thought it was pretty damn hard to get gyno from halo extreme...if not damn near impossible. Anyway, really liked the halo cycle and I'm really enjoying the gains I'm getting from osta-rx right now and I'd like to do another cycle in the near future. Just wondering if it would be advised to run a SERM or some other product while cycling because I wanted to try Cyano or Super DMZ next. I appreciate any help anyone can give.

^^^This. If it still persist after nolva use, get some letro and should clear it on up.

Back