• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

End of Halo 4th week.

Shoot

Registered
Reaction score
I have a few questions if you don't mind answering them:

I just finished the 4th week of 2 Halo/ED plus other cycle support stuff ED.
I might have gained 2-3 lbs overall. I feel bigger so that is good. I don't focus on weight as BF goes down and muscle goes up. I am still around 13% BF. Here is my dilema, should I stop now and do PCT or bump up my dosage for the next two weeks to 4 HALO/day.
Stats: 6'1" 225 lbs 30 YOA 13%BF

I did not feel the pumps that would be similar to real gear but I did notice a difference.

Here is what I have sitting on my counter now (this is all in addition to my current Halo Stack),
1 Halo bottle
1 Cyno bottle
1 MDE bottle
plus cycle support stuff and my E Control

When I was doing 'stuff' before I hated short cycles as the results weren't kept as well as longer cycles, my cycles were minimal orals though so I wasn't worried. I made most of those cycles 12-15 weeks with equal off time. It's been 7 years since my last cycle also.

My workout partner gained 6 lbs total on his first stack ever- Just taken regular supps before.

Basically I have an idea of continuing the cycle to 6 weeks and upping the dosage to 4 Halo/ED instead of 2/ED, just wanted to hear what your thoughts were. I would order more stuff but it takes 14 days to get stuff from the US here, Mail sucks here at an APO

Thanks
Shoot

Most guys like 75 mg Halo daily. I would personally go 6 weeks myself.

^^^this. Halo is so mild that even 1st time users can use for 6wks.

I am going to jump up to 4/ED split, It will take the whole bottle to the end of my 6 weeks. I don't want any left over from this. Next I am going to move on to 2.0 I think. I still have my cyno to add to a stack. We will see what comes from the next two weeks.

I just finished the whole cycle.

Up to 230 lbs and I could feel it at 100mg.

Now some down time, get the heart beating regular and contemplate the next grouping.

Great products IML.

I took my time off and ordered another Halo. I wanted to try the Halo/Cyano stack.

Awesome Idea.
1 Halo/1 Cyano in the AM
1 Halo/1 Cyano in the PM
plus support

I had intense back pumps during the day between days 6-12 and now I have been having INTENSE pumps on the muscles I work! It has been 8 years since I used AAS and these pumps are as good as then. Some ever get so hard they hurt in a good way.
I walk to the gym (2 miles- pretty flat) and my shins get so pumped I have to stop and stretch but nothing helps. I just keep going and push through it.
I still have 10 days or so for this cycle also

I am so happy I waited to do this stack instead of moving on to 2.0. I still want to work into that product and I have 4 bottle of Methadrol to get to eventually but I am so happy with IML.

Thank you PJBraun for showing me IML. Thank you everyone on here for constantly putting up new info and great advice.

I almost forgot. I weighed 238.9 after my workout today. I figure a few lbs for clothes so I will say 235 before food. I am very happy because I still have abs.

Great products again!

Increase water for the pumps...some people add taurine, I've always just upped the water. And I hear ya on the shin pumps; I also walk to the gym. Just simply stretch the shin by pointing toes up, then down a few times. That and increased water does the trick for me. Good luck, man!

I drink a ton of water. The pumps aren't anything that I can't push through, it's just part of the growing process!!! haha

Back