• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super dmz 2.0 and hair loss

blacksmith

Registered
Reaction score
I was going to start a cycle of super dmz 2.0 around April time.....(the super dmz i have is the IML version before blackstone took it over) however I've just started noticing my hair is/has begun to thin on the left side quite considerably compared to the rest of my head. It's not noticeable unless pointed out but I fear it may be the beginning stages of MPB. I'm only 25 but it is in my genes. I'm scared to start the super dmz because I don't want to accerlate any thinning or hair loss if that's what is truly happening. Would a 4 week cycle of super dmz really affect my hair that much or is it something I could get away with. I've only run halo extreme by IML (twice) in my life. No other experience with Compounds. I know with msten and dmz being dht derivatives I should prolly stay away. Any opinions??

I was going to start a cycle of super dmz 2.0 around April time.....(the super dmz i have is the IML version before blackstone took it over) however I've just started noticing my hair is/has begun to thin on the left side quite considerably compared to the rest of my head. It's not noticeable unless pointed out but I fear it may be the beginning stages of MPB. I'm only 25 but it is in my genes. I'm scared to start the super dmz because I don't want to accerlate any thinning or hair loss if that's what is truly happening. Would a 4 week cycle of super dmz really affect my hair that much or is it something I could get away with. I've only run halo extreme by IML (twice) in my life. No other experience with Compounds. I know with msten and dmz being dht derivatives I should prolly stay away. Any opinions??
It sounds like you're definitely a candidate for hair loss, but it's impossible to say how a 4 week cycle would affect it. You could always check out Pura D'or shampoo..uploadfromtaptalk1457993643710.png

Thanks for the response. Like I said it really isn't noticeable at all. I have to part my hair a certain way to even notice it but once I do I deff can tell. Ive been sitting on the super dmz for a while and I feel like I don't want it to go to waste. I've had great results with halo extreme so I could only imagine the results on super dmz 2.0. I've already begun using rogaine to try to "catch it early" so to speak. I was just trying to weigh the pros and cons. Basically...would a 4 week cycle really affect me that much? If so it wouldn't be worth it to me but I just wasn't sure how much damage it could really do just doing a short cycle like that. I will check into the shampoo u showed me

Thanks for the response. Like I said it really isn't noticeable at all. I have to part my hair a certain way to even notice it but once I do I deff can tell. Ive been sitting on the super dmz for a while and I feel like I don't want it to go to waste. I've had great results with halo extreme so I could only imagine the results on super dmz 2.0. I've already begun using rogaine to try to "catch it early" so to speak. I was just trying to weigh the pros and cons. Basically...would a 4 week cycle really affect me that much? If so it wouldn't be worth it to me but I just wasn't sure how much damage it could really do just doing a short cycle like that. I will check into the shampoo u showed me
Like I said, it's impossible to say how much a 4 week cycle would affect you (I personally wouldn't think much...but everyone's different).

Back