• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

3.0 and dhea

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
My buddy wants to know if running dhea while taking 3.0 is worth the money?

BTW I'm loving the natural stack. Not the gains I wanted but nice thus far.

DHEA (plain) may help prevent some of the possible libido and lethargy issues that are possible with 3.0...better just running some 4, R, or Epi-Andro though...get a lot more out of it.

What is most efficient out of the three?

And that helps against loss if libido and stuff? So 3.0 acs randro econtrol and um is a good combo?

And you still believe um and e control should be enough for pct? Also what are possible side effects of randro?

And you still believe um and e control should be enough for pct? Also what are possible side effects of randro?
My clients and I have run UM and EC for many successful PCTs. Possible side effects of R-Andro would be oily skin and perhaps thinning hair if extremely prone to male pattern baldness (so far I haven't seen ANYONE have hair issues...I haven't even experienced oily skin from it).

Ok so you're right. I'm going to run again. So I bought 3.0, acs, um, 4 andro, and e control. Do I have to worry about estrogen conversion with the 4andro? Didn't realize it was worse off than the randro. But have already received everything. Now I worried about getting moobs because if the 4andro. I mainly only bought it to help with libido issues.

Ok so you're right. I'm going to run again. So I bought 3.0, acs, um, 4 andro, and e control. Do I have to worry about estrogen conversion with the 4andro? Didn't realize it was worse off than the randro. But have already received everything. Now I worried about getting moobs because if the 4andro. I mainly only bought it to help with libido issues.
I haven't had any issues from 4-Andro and I don't know anyone else who has, but if you are really nervous about it just run E-Control during the cycle to prevent estrogen conversion.

EB. Question. Since I have now added 4andro into the mix can you give me an idea of when and how to take all the supps?
4andro
Dmz 3
Um
E control
Acs
I've heard take both 3.0 caps at once and both Acs in evening. Thanks

EB. Question. Since I have now added 4andro into the mix can you give me an idea of when and how to take all the supps?
4andro
Dmz 3
Um
E control
Acs
I've heard take both 3.0 caps at once and both Acs in evening. Thanks
Weeks 1-4: 3.0 - 1 cap AM, 1 cap 8-12 hrs later. 4-Andro - 2 caps AM, 2 caps 8-12 hrs later (basically same times as 3.0). ACS - at least 2 caps 4 hrs separate from 3.0 dose.

Weeks 5-8: 1 cap Ultra Male daily. E-Control - 3 caps daily, doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM. ACS - at least 2 caps daily.

Ok so acs during and after. And both caps together?

Awesome. Thanks. Going to start probably in 2-3weeks. Want to have some size for beach. Any tricks you can pass along to help keep size afterwards? Tried increasing calories and continuing to lift hard and heavy but fat increased and size decreased

Awesome. Thanks. Going to start probably in 2-3weeks. Want to have some size for beach. Any tricks you can pass along to help keep size afterwards? Tried increasing calories and continuing to lift hard and heavy but fat increased and size decreased
High protein and healthy fats, along with Laxogen, creatine, and heavy lifting.

Back