• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ultra male

sharley24

Registered
Reaction score
can you stack ultra male and anabolic matrix??? or is one better than the other

can you stack ultra male and anabolic matrix??? or is one better than the other
Ultra Male is a bit stronger than Anabolic Matrix, so if I were to choose one I'd go with Ultra Male (especially for PCT). But there's absolutely nothing wrong with stacking them!

ok got it. just finished pct just looking for something to hold me over until next cycle in about six weeks

ok got it. just finished pct just looking for something to hold me over until next cycle in about six weeks
Well, you shouldn't run UM longer than 4 weeks (it's so strong it can actually start to be suppressive if run too long or more than one cap daily). So if you used UM in PCT, I'd move on to Anabolic Matrix and/or 5a-Laxogen to hold you over till your next cycle.

I only took a regular pct so I will try ultra male. I haven't taken it yet. don't know much about 5a-laxogen

I only took a regular pct so I will try ultra male. I haven't taken it yet. don't know much about 5a-laxogen
What do you mean by "regular" PCT...I'm immediately concerned, haha! 5A-Laxogen is an awesome natural plant steroid that increases protein synthesis/muscle growth and is non-hormonal (and doesn't show up on organized sports drug tests). It's great for maintaining size in PCT and bridging between cycles...and it's ON SALE: $34.99! We have competitors that sell it for double that. Add the ebfitness15 code for an additional discount!

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/5a-laxogen-rx/

Back