• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Stack help/advice 4-andro & 1-andro

nunez94

Registered
Reaction score
Little confused as to how to take the 4-andro & 1-andro stack. Have been doing some research and seems to be every thread/website is doing it differently.

Heres what IML website stack says:

SUPER 1-ANDRO RX STACK DOSING:

Week 1-4 Super 1-Andro – 2 caps daily
Week 1-4 Super 4-Andro – 2 caps daily
Week 1-4 E-Control – 3 caps daily
Week 1-8 Advanced Cycle Support – 2 caps daily
Week 5-8 Ultra Male – 1-2 caps daily

A lot of other sites say this:

Week 1-4 SUPER 1-ANDRO
Week 1-4 SUPER 4-ANDRO
and just use with LECHEEK NUTRITION CYCLE COMBO which is
Week 1-4 CYCLE ARMOR (on cycle support)
Week 5-8 AD-3 PCT

So my question is which is better? Why is IML advanced cycle support throughout the whole cycle and cycle armor not? Which is more promising?
Im interested in the e-control because i am worried about gyno (just to be safe) so i will grab that for sure.
AND i already have a bottle of LECHEEK AD-3 PCT i got for free. Is there ANY way i could incorporate that with some of the IML stack to save some cash rather then buying a IML PCT.

Any suggestions on a custom stack between the IML and the LECHEEK? Should i run the cycle armour for 8 weeks like IML advanced cycle support or just grab a bottle of IML cycle support? And is ULTRA MALE equivalent to AD-3 PCT? Ive seen on different threads there there is different times to take e control as well, not like it is laid out in weeks 1-4 in the IML stack.

So could i have some advise on a proper stack and if you could lay it out like i did above, with the AD-3 included if it is possible since i already have a bottle. Thank you.

This is the IML forums, so we can only advise on IML products.

So Nunez question was mine. First cycle and I ordered the same stack. I would like to use all IML products. The website says take E control through weeks 1-4 but all other comments on forums say take with UM.

Specifically would should my stack be with
1 andro
4 andro
Acs.
E control
UM
And is lax necessary? I have it.
I'm 6' 190 lbs 23 years old lifted and wrestled all through highschool. Lift 4 times at least a week now and I am an ironworker so I'm lifting iron all day.

Goals: shredded build around 220. I am at 11 percent body fat right now.
Concern: gyno and getting laughed at by experienced members lol. I'm all ears and if this isn't the stack for me give me your opinions! I would love to share results and become a religious customer if all goes well!

So Nunez question was mine. First cycle and I ordered the same stack. I would like to use all IML products. The website says take E control through weeks 1-4 but all other comments on forums say take with UM.

Specifically would should my stack be with
1 andro
4 andro
Acs.
E control
UM
And is lax necessary? I have it.
I'm 6' 190 lbs 23 years old lifted and wrestled all through highschool. Lift 4 times at least a week now and I am an ironworker so I'm lifting iron all day.

Goals: shredded build around 220. I am at 11 percent body fat right now.
Concern: gyno and getting laughed at by experienced members lol. I'm all ears and if this isn't the stack for me give me your opinions! I would love to share results and become a religious customer if all goes well!
The 1/4 Andro stack is perfect for gaining mass. It looks like you wanna pack on quite a bit of size so you're gonna have to make sure your daily calories are 500 to 1000 over maintenance (Google maintenance calorie calculator for maintenance cals). I would run no less than 4 caps of each Andro daily for at least 6 weeks. E-Control can be saved for PCT along with Ultra Male. Laxogen is great during PCT and bridging between cycles for maintaining muscle mass. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

When you say run 4 capsules of the 1 and 4...does that mean 4 of each every day or like the website says and take 2 of each every day? 4 a day would required purchasing extra bottles. Just want to make sure I am understand correctly

When you say run 4 capsules of the 1 and 4...does that mean 4 of each every day or like the website says and take 2 of each every day? 4 a day would required purchasing extra bottles. Just want to make sure I am understand correctly
I do mean 4 of each. I've always seen best results that way.

Back