• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1/4 Andro Stack

skin10

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys so bought the mass stack last week got it in this weekend. Haven't done anything since SDMZ 3.0 was sold and wanted to try this. Got two bottles of t300, dbol, and nolva sitting in my cabinet that will sit there indefinitely now. A rat from my wife's hometown didn't survive the massive amounts of research being performed, now she refuses for me to research on my rats anymore with needles. (happy wife happy life) also I have a federal job making in 6 digits a year that she, nor I, care to risk anymore with a bust of about 20 people not using the research on their rats about an hour away from us.

So even though this route may not be as proven safe, it's legal and doesn't involve pinning.

I got the stack Saturday, Sunday I sliced my hand open on my damn wife's car under the seat looking for my phone :/ threw some butterfly's on it and good to go. But training will probably have to halt a week. I was gonna say no but if it rips opens again I'll be pretty upset.

Do I wait until it's healed to start? Do I start them and let it get in my system and start training in a week? Not training sucks, and having gear and not using it sucks when training.

Also what are your thoughts on throwing the DBOL in weeks 1-4 and using tamo in with PCT? Will the estrogen block be too much to compensate without arimidex ?

6' 180lbs 10% BF wanting to get around 190 at least. *Diet for mass gaining accounted for, available and will be used.

Id wait til you are healed to start.

Be optimal when you are running gear. Unless money is not an issue then even keeping your test levels higher at all times is never a bad thing...so HRT or 4andro in moderate dosages is fine. Of course increase your protein intake and hydration to help heal any injury quicker.

Dbol in weeks 1-4 will def show far bigger gains as well as sides, depending on the dosage you are running.

If you introduce AAS, make sure you have a solid PCT set up, clom/nolva at the least. If you are prone to estro issues and pregyno while on, certainly include an anti estrogen during and after. Econtrol by IML is a solid options. Nolva to target gyno, pregyno..arim is fine to block estro if you dont have any existing issues, it is safe and effective to run the entire length of cycle, as well as Econtrol is too.

Good luck.

Good deal sounds good man thanks bro !

Back