• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Back to back

Trailphoenix03

Registered
Reaction score
Hey fellas, hope training is going well for everyone. I am almost at the end of my cycle of Randro and Epiandro. While I was taking inventory a few weeks ago I realized that I have a bottle of 4.0. What would be the risk in running a quick four week cycle at the end of this cycle of Randro and Epiandro? Just curious, this cycle is treating me well as IML does. It's making me want to keep rolling into summer.

Hey fellas, hope training is going well for everyone. I am almost at the end of my cycle of Randro and Epiandro. While I was taking inventory a few weeks ago I realized that I have a bottle of 4.0. What would be the risk in running a quick four week cycle at the end of this cycle of Randro and Epiandro? Just curious, this cycle is treating me well as IML does. It's making me want to keep rolling into summer.
I'd be fine with rolling right in to a 4 week 4.0 run...great product! Just hop on PCT as soon as you finish the 4.0 though.

I always run these back to back. They are very mild on the liver and organs.

With that being said and done, it is always optimal to get labs to see where one is at in terms of overall health. The biggest issue I see as a concern with long time DHEA derivative use or DHT derivatives, is to watch the hairline. A simple investment into a bottle of Nizoral 2% off ebay can save worries for hair thinning, etc. Even Pura D Or works well.

Apply a small amount into the scalp, allow to sit in the scalp for 5-10mins and rinse. Do this ED or EOD.

Good luck man and good to see you here again.

Thanks guys for the feedback. I've been at this for a while now so I feel like I know what I am doing, but I always like to check to be safe. My pct is ready to go. I'm stoked to run 4.0 again! These back to back may warrant before and after pics.

Thanks guys for the feedback. I've been at this for a while now so I feel like I know what I am doing, but I always like to check to be safe. My pct is ready to go. I'm stoked to run 4.0 again! These back to back may warrant before and after pics.
Right on!

Figured I'd stop by for an update. The cycle is going great thus far. Rolling into 4.0 from the Randro and Epiandro was incredible. The first half dried me out nicely and I definitely leaned out substantially despite my diet being a little loose. Now I am on my second week of 4.0 and I feel unbelievable. My macros are on point and my training is better than ever. Haven't really been focusing on strength because of my upcoming triathlon, but it is still improving steadily. My body weight is rising quickly although I haven't changed much of the food intake. I'm happy to have a few weeks left on cycle. I've got to put together a plan for the summer for when I finish up pct. Any suggestions?

Figured I'd stop by for an update. The cycle is going great thus far. Rolling into 4.0 from the Randro and Epiandro was incredible. The first half dried me out nicely and I definitely leaned out substantially despite my diet being a little loose. Now I am on my second week of 4.0 and I feel unbelievable. My macros are on point and my training is better than ever. Haven't really been focusing on strength because of my upcoming triathlon, but it is still improving steadily. My body weight is rising quickly although I haven't changed much of the food intake. I'm happy to have a few weeks left on cycle. I've got to put together a plan for the summer for when I finish up pct. Any suggestions?
That's great to hear, man! Let me know what your goals are for your next cycle and I'll help design a stack for ya.

By the time I wrap up pct I'll be fairly lean. It is a great time to get a photoshoot done so I am looking to polish up a bit. I'm guessing that my weight will be around 185, 190 range. That's a good place to hold for a while. If I can shred more and maintain the lean muscle that will be ideal.

By the time I wrap up pct I'll be fairly lean. It is a great time to get a photoshoot done so I am looking to polish up a bit. I'm guessing that my weight will be around 185, 190 range. That's a good place to hold for a while. If I can shred more and maintain the lean muscle that will be ideal.
Run the 5a-Laxogen in PCT to maintain your muscle mass; it's been a great addition to my PCTs!

May have to do that, I keep reading about it. This time I am running the anabolic matrix for the first time. Figured I'd check it out.

Any suggestions for what to run after pct? I'm thinking about 4.0 and? because I am beginning to favor the 4.0. Now that I have run it twice I'm hooked. So I would like to overlap it with something else.

Any suggestions for what to run after pct? I'm thinking about 4.0 and? because I am beginning to favor the 4.0. Now that I have run it twice I'm hooked. So I would like to overlap it with something else.
SDMZ 5.0 will be available May 1st!

*mind blown * I have been away too often. Didn't know that was in the works! What's the scoop?

Thanks for the heads up! Perfect timing for the next cycle. Are you going to be running it? Solo?

Hey fellas, I figured that I would stop by and give you an update on things. So I am into my 2nd week of pct. I ran Randro and Epiandro for 8 weeks and then went into a 4 week run of 4.0. This was my best to date. I was down around 165 because of my triathlon training and....wait for it...I quit eating meat! Yep, never thought I'd say that. So basically I have been eating a 8 Oz serving of meat with every meal (usually 6-9) to none. Full vegetarian. But I will never give up my eggs! Lol, anyways I am a scientist, for real, and I am going to stick with it for a year while tracking all effects on the body and mind. Despite this change of lifestyle I still packed on a good amount of muscle with the stack. I'm sitting around 179 at the moment, but I am still climbing slowly. The anabolic matrix may be the reason I am still feeling like I am on cycle. It's the first time I haven't been hating pct because of losing that Alpha feeling you experience while on. I'm also running 5alaxogen for the first time after it was recommended to help me maintain the lean muscle. Physically I am lean and harder than ever before! I'm also faster than usual which I am loving. This year is starting off great so I can't wait to roll into 5.0!

Hey fellas, I figured that I would stop by and give you an update on things. So I am into my 2nd week of pct. I ran Randro and Epiandro for 8 weeks and then went into a 4 week run of 4.0. This was my best to date. I was down around 165 because of my triathlon training and....wait for it...I quit eating meat! Yep, never thought I'd say that. So basically I have been eating a 8 Oz serving of meat with every meal (usually 6-9) to none. Full vegetarian. But I will never give up my eggs! Lol, anyways I am a scientist, for real, and I am going to stick with it for a year while tracking all effects on the body and mind. Despite this change of lifestyle I still packed on a good amount of muscle with the stack. I'm sitting around 179 at the moment, but I am still climbing slowly. The anabolic matrix may be the reason I am still feeling like I am on cycle. It's the first time I haven't been hating pct because of losing that Alpha feeling you experience while on. I'm also running 5alaxogen for the first time after it was recommended to help me maintain the lean muscle. Physically I am lean and harder than ever before! I'm also faster than usual which I am loving. This year is starting off great so I can't wait to roll into 5.0!
Yeah, 5A-Laxogen has made a real improvement in me and my clients PCTs...glad you listened, lol! And definitely stick with those eggs...they're a perfect complete protein!

Back