• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What next?

1bodyinbalance

Registered
Reaction score
I'm finishing 12 weeks of Halo Extreme. Great strength, some size gains and some fat loss. I really don't want to loose what I've worked so hard for so what can I do next?

I'm finishing 12 weeks of Halo Extreme. Great strength, some size gains and some fat loss. I really don't want to loose what I've worked so hard for so what can I do next?
Holy shit! 12 weeks of a methylated PH?! I hope you were running some serious Advanced Cycle Support. Get on your PCT immediately, whether it's Ultra Male and E-Control or a SERM. You can run 5A-Laxogen during PCT to maintain size along with a high calorie (especially protein and healthy fats) diet. And keep your weight lifting heavy. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything.

I should have asked for advice before I started. Thanks. Doing lots of squat, bench and deads heavy as I can for reps. I'll get on the PCT right away. Thanks.

Holy shit! 12 weeks of a methylated PH?! I hope you were running some serious Advanced Cycle Support. Get on your PCT immediately, whether it's Ultra Male and E-Control or a SERM. You can run 5A-Laxogen during PCT to maintain size along with a high calorie (especially protein and healthy fats) diet. And keep your weight lifting heavy. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything.

Looking at the Ultra Male and E-Control they both increase testosterone and decrease estrogen as a woman is that what I need to do for PCT? Sorry if this is a stupid question. :confused:

I was gonna say I thought you were a female. And this is a very highly debated issue with females now with the inception of women using HRT/TRT.

I have never seen any of my female clients PCT, and they recovered just fine.

With that being said, you might very well have some hormonal imbalances, or even deficiencies. If you can get labs now, that would be the best case scenario. We def would want to know where your Test, Estro and Prolactin levels are for starters and go from there. If there are imbalances or deficiencies, there are products to get you back to normal quick. If your prolactin was high you might have itching or swelling in the nipple area along with lactation. Most likely you will see some changes in Test and Estro but to what degree is what would be important to see.

Also having a baseline before you started would have been optimal as well.

Do you have the option to get labs?

I could get labs but I am not having any of the problems that you mention. After 2 years of not training and gaining a huge amount of weight I have been hitting it as hard as possible. The Halo really worked great with strength gains some fat loss and size gains. I have a long way to go to get back to where I want to be. I don't want to hurt myself but I don't want to loose the gains I have made.

I could get labs but I am not having any of the problems that you mention. After 2 years of not training and gaining a huge amount of weight I have been hitting it as hard as possible. The Halo really worked great with strength gains some fat loss and size gains. I have a long way to go to get back to where I want to be. I don't want to hurt myself but I don't want to loose the gains I have made.
Yeah, I had no idea you were a woman (99% of the forum members are men, lol). But yeah, I've never known a woman to run a PCT, and so far everyone's been fine. Just remember to run Advanced Cycle Support during future cycles (it wouldn't hurt to run it now).

Yeah its very psychologically addictive to see such gains on any compound but remember the body is always going to attempt to return to homeostasis and when those compounds are not present, then you are going to see changes and decreases.

Best thing I can offer, with my femaile clients over the years, I like to introduce creatine and other natural options after any cycle. I also keep their diet ultra clean. I like to add in creatine hcl, bcaas and I always keep their protein intake higher then carbs and fats. I find they do have to work harder but introducing some natural safer alternatives in between cycles has its benefits.

They certainly do have to work harder, they never can maintain 100% of the results they got from a cycle, nor can a male after PCT, but you certainly can still make improvements off cycle, but you have to work way harder. We can all admit that.

Just keep plugging away, dial yourself in a bit stricter and use various compounds in the off cycle season.

Even something safe like t3, clen, or even hgh can help attain a better overall body composition while off. Another popular Sarm I am seeing used by women is MK-677.

But def take some time off the methylated compounds. Halo extreme is awesome, but with any compound it can beat up the liver and organs temporarily.

And EB hit it on the head, make sure you are on something like Advanced Cycle Support, or even UDCA from IMR.

Good luck.

Thanks. I've got some creatine and bcaa and advanced cycle support. What about running the 5-A Laxogen now?

Hi guys, new question. I need some advice dealing with a shoulder injury, Rotator cuff. I took ten days off, did ice, massage. Went back 1st week great, second week. Continued with ice daily and using Advil for pain. Now someone tells me Advil affects the bodies ability to heal and muscle growth. I tried to research this on my own and found conflicting info. Do you have any information on the affects of Advil and muscle growth and repair? Con you recommend anything ele I can use. Someone else suggested l-glutamine. Another friend suggest medical marijuana, I've found conflicting reports on this too. Thanks for your help.

Hi guys, new question. I need some advice dealing with a shoulder injury, Rotator cuff. I took ten days off, did ice, massage. Went back 1st week great, second week. Continued with ice daily and using Advil for pain. Now someone tells me Advil affects the bodies ability to heal and muscle growth. I tried to research this on my own and found conflicting info. Do you have any information on the affects of Advil and muscle growth and repair? Con you recommend anything ele I can use. Someone else suggested l-glutamine. Another friend suggest medical marijuana, I've found conflicting reports on this too. Thanks for your help.
Yeah, I've always got conflicting info on NSAIDs and their affect on muscles also. Plus, I don't like the idea of what damage daily use could be doing to my liver and kidneys. Essence fish oil and Relief Rx are both natural anti-inflammatory/pain relievers. ebfitness15 for your discount code if you decide to pick some up!

Back