• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Member Advice please

dhndz91

Registered
Reaction score
I am new to this website not new to lifting. My cousin said this was the best supplement website to build muscle but the formula changed so the results might not be the same. Anyway, I am tired of taking the same old protein and creatine month after month. I am looking to get strong and lean for summer. I need help with choosing the best stack to start with. Any recommendations ? Please and thank you.

I am new to this website not new to lifting. My cousin said this was the best supplement website to build muscle but the formula changed so the results might not be the same. Anyway, I am tired of taking the same old protein and creatine month after month. I am looking to get strong and lean for summer. I need help with choosing the best stack to start with. Any recommendations ? Please and thank you.
I'd go with 1-Andro ( 4 caps daily ) and R-Andro ( 4 caps daily ) for at least 6 weeks. Both will help you get strong, hard, dry, and lean. Just make sure you're eating and training towards your goal. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything, man!

Thanks for the reply. So you wouldn't recommend getting a super stack like the 'Super R Andro Stack' or 'Super Andro Stack' ?

Thanks for the reply. So you wouldn't recommend getting a super stack like the 'Super R Andro Stack' or 'Super Andro Stack' ?
They wouldn't have the amount of 1-Andro and R-Andro that I recommended. And remember that you'll have to have your PCT ready to roll immediately following your cycle (Ultra Male: 1 cap daily, E-Control: 3 caps daily, doses spread out) for at least 30 days.

Back