• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Ultra Male/TRT bloodwork question

BCannon4

Registered
Reaction score
I ran my last cycle in Nov., followed by pct (clomid/aromasin), and have alternated between Anabolic Matrix and Ultra Male since then. At 52 I decided, screw it I may as well look into TRT at this point rather than otc test boosters.

My question is since I just finished a bottle of Ultra Male today how long would the test boosting benefits take to dissipate and return back to what ever my true test levels are?
Obviously I don't want to go in for a consultation and bloodwork while my test levels could still be affected by the Ultra Male.

I ran my last cycle in Nov., followed by pct (clomid/aromasin), and have alternated between Anabolic Matrix and Ultra Male since then. At 52 I decided, screw it I may as well look into TRT at this point rather than otc test boosters.

My question is since I just finished a bottle of Ultra Male today how long would the test boosting benefits take to dissipate and return back to what ever my true test levels are?
Obviously I don't want to go in for a consultation and bloodwork while my test levels could still be affected by the Ultra Male.
There's not a definite way to answer that since everyone's bodies can react differently, but I'd probably wait a good 2 months after Ultra Male use before a TRT appointment.

Thanks for the quick response.

What do guys who are on already on TRT do if/when they run a ph/ds cycle? I'm assuming that taking 4-Andro or Epi-Andro to maintain energy and libido would be pointless since you are already getting testosterone injections weekly. Since they're already on TRT do they even bother running a PCT/Serm afterwards? Would there even be any point or benefit to it?

The reason that I'm curious is because back in 2014 when the last ban came into affect I stocked up on IML Halo and Msten because the prices were so good. I'd hate to see them go to waste and know that at some point I'll want to end using them.

Thanks for the quick response.

What do guys who are on already on TRT do if/when they run a ph/ds cycle? I'm assuming that taking 4-Andro or Epi-Andro to maintain energy and libido would be pointless since you are already getting testosterone injections weekly. Since they're already on TRT do they even bother running a PCT/Serm afterwards? Would there even be any point or benefit to it?

The reason that I'm curious is because back in 2014 when the last ban came into affect I stocked up on IML Halo and Msten because the prices were so good. I'd hate to see them go to waste and know that at some point I'll want to end using them.
Running PHs while on TRT is fine! You don't have to worry about running 4-Andro for libido and combating lethargy, but DHT PHs like R-Andro and Epi-Andro would still be great for the hardening effect. The methylated PHs you have would also stack nicely with TRT. And you are correct, no PCT needed when on TRT. You would still want to run Advanced Cycle Support while on cycle though, hell, I just stay on ACS year round.

Thanks again for the quick response and good information. The next few months being completely off are probably going to suck, hopefully the bottles of 5A Laxogen Rx that I have will help to give me a bit of a boost in the meanwhile.

Thanks again for the quick response and good information. The next few months being completely off are probably going to suck, hopefully the bottles of 5A Laxogen Rx that I have will help to give me a bit of a boost in the meanwhile.
Yup, 5A-Laxogen, Maximum Pump Extreme, Complete Protein, BCAAs, along with high calories and heavy lifting will keep the size on you. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything, man!

Back