• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Question about Halo For Her

Hawks kitten

Registered
Reaction score
I just ordered a bottle to try. I'm competing in my second figure competition in April of next year and hope to make some muscle gains. Should I wait until closer to show time to start taking this or can I take it now all the way up until then ( obviously cycling off when needed)?

Thanks in advance!

I just ordered a bottle to try. I'm competing in my second figure competition in April of next year and hope to make some muscle gains. Should I wait until closer to show time to start taking this or can I take it now all the way up until then ( obviously cycling off when needed)?

Thanks in advance!

6 weeks duration on this product is pushing it. You may consider 2 seperate courses rather than being on the whole time.

Thanks in advance!

I would advise you to do 2-3 cycles between now and the show, no more than 6 weeks at a time and then 6 weeks off for each cycle.

Back