• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

1andro suspension

convict

Registered
Reaction score
I called iml about this today and they weren't too sure about it. If I dump the compound of the 1andro into a liquid suspension vehicle( liquid preservative used for crushing up of pills) like ora-plus would the compound last and not deteriorate? I calculated volume and correct liquid serving (4ml for 16 fl oz of suspension mixed with two bottles of 1andro)

I called iml about this today and they weren't too sure about it. If I dump the compound of the 1andro into a liquid suspension vehicle( liquid preservative used for crushing up of pills) like ora-plus would the compound last and not deteriorate? I calculated volume and correct liquid serving (4ml for 16 fl oz of suspension mixed with two bottles of 1andro)

It should be fine. You can make a suspension with an alcohol base, heating and stirring and looking for it to dissolve.

If not, you can always make a transdermal with it. Buy some Iron Legion Salvo and heat that and add the powder into the solution with the directions I created below:

http://stores.gymntonic.com/blog/how-to-make-raw-powders-into-transdermals/

nah I can't take the capsules eB, and thanks Wesley ima try out the suspension. Can't get much info on it like ingredients and preservatives used but seems like a decent brand.

Back