• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1 Andro cycle

Himsa

Registered
Reaction score
From what i have read it seems this is the least prone to side effects. I looked at the sticky but it was stacked and not standalone. As a 30 yr old male looking to get a bit more muscle and chizzled this seems to be the best option. I weigh 190 height of 5'11. What is the proper way to cycle on and off this PH.

From what i have read it seems this is the least prone to side effects. I looked at the sticky but it was stacked and not standalone. As a 30 yr old male looking to get a bit more muscle and chizzled this seems to be the best option. I weigh 190 height of 5'11. What is the proper way to cycle on and off this PH.
1-Andro is great for packing on dry lean mass, but there is a possibility of lethargy and libido issues, that is easily fixed by stacking 1-Andro with 4-Andro, or R-Andro. I would run 4 caps daily of 1-Andro and 4 caps daily of either 4-Andro or R-Andro, for at least 6 weeks for a good mass cycle. Post cycle therapy ( PCT ) should begin as soon as the Andro cycle ends (1 cap daily of Ultra Male, 3 caps daily of E-Control, doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM...for at least 30 days. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

I agree with pretty much everything EB said. 1 Andro is my favorite IML product. It's my old faithful, so to speak. Stacking it with R Andro is probably the best all around stack I have ever used.

1-Andro is great for packing on dry lean mass, but there is a possibility of lethargy and libido issues, that is easily fixed by stacking 1-Andro with 4-Andro, or R-Andro. I would run 4 caps daily of 1-Andro and 4 caps daily of either 4-Andro or R-Andro, for at least 6 weeks for a good mass cycle. Post cycle therapy ( PCT ) should begin as soon as the Andro cycle ends (1 cap daily of Ultra Male, 3 caps daily of E-Control, doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM...for at least 30 days. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

So you are saying that 4 andro is actually an on cycle support? and after the cycle i could take 1 cap of Ultra male, and 3 caps daily of E Control for 30 days?

So you are saying that 4 andro is actually an on cycle support? and after the cycle i could take 1 cap of Ultra male, and 3 caps daily of E Control for 30 days?
4-Andro is a PH, but its conversion to test helps prevent the possible sides of lethargy and poor libido. And yes, 1 cap of Ultra Male daily and 3 caps daily of E-Control for 30 days for your post cycle therapy.

Ok thanks, also i was reading one of your partners site and they mentioned 1 cap of each, morning and night is ok and that you could add the pct when you have two weeks left of the cycle. Also would it be fine to get some hawthorne berry and milk thistle or does the pct have those items. And from what i have read a high caloric intake is required and 1.5 gallons of water. Also it seems hairloss isnt a major concern with this stack. My DHT level is low and testosterone level is at a good level. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Also I will be taking 1mg propecia.

Ok thanks, also i was reading one of your partners site and they mentioned 1 cap of each, morning and night is ok and that you could add the pct when you have two weeks left of the cycle. Also would it be fine to get some hawthorne berry and milk thistle or does the pct have those items. And from what i have read a high caloric intake is required and 1.5 gallons of water. Also it seems hairloss isnt a major concern with this stack. My DHT level is low and testosterone level is at a good level. Thanks again.
Well, we don't have a partner site...I guess you're referring to another site that is selling our products. And that information is a bit inaccurate; anyone that's run the Andros knows you get much more results running a higher dose. Also, it's pointless to run PCT products while still on cycle, PCT begins after cycle, hence the term POST cycle therapy. And our Advanced Cycle Support contains all the support ingredients you need (including Hawthorne and milk thistle). And Propecia can cause erection/libido issues.

I see, well that should clear up most things. Thanks. Is there a link to the items for my stack. I checked hour store and they have super in front of them

One last question, how big of a risk is there of a shutdown in natural test production even after pct?

One last question, how big of a risk is there of a shutdown in natural test production even after pct?
Correct PCT will restore natural test production and prevent further shutdown.

Correct PCT will restore natural test production and prevent further shutdown.

I was wondering since Prohormones, increase Testosterone, and if I already have high testosterone, is there a need for someone to take it? Why would someone need to take it if you already have high testosterone?

I had my T levels checked and my Total Test was in the 700's my dr. said that's good. I think ok what if I can push that up closer to 1000? What is my genetic potential? Each individual will have to determine there own course as they experiment with there hormone levels. Ultimately only you can answer that one.

Its basically a must as I understand it to have your T checked so you know that you infact have recovered from a cycle.

Back