• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

metha drol and dmz and other questions

mastershake

Registered
Reaction score
hi all new to this forum great stuff you guys have i know a few who have run methad and loved it so i just grabbed the 4 bottle special. BUT im thinking of grabbing an additional 4 bottles of metha d or going for 4 dmz2.0. i DO have past experience all the way back to m1t and ran that a few times when i got it from underground labs directly (i knew those guys), ive also run sd and dmz by themselves in the past. i did beginning of the year run a cycle of the trimethy 3:15 thats out and have to say it seemed to be good stuff.

question is should i spring for the extra of methyl d since i already got 4 of those for myself or should i go for something like the dmz 2.0? id love to buy both but funds are really tight this month which really sucks since all this stuff is going away now.

but 35 yrs old
around 200-210
5'10"-5'11"

just had acl surgery so i did gain some due to not being in the gym for a bit.

any thoughts i want to decide before i cant get the stuff anymore.

on on other note it seems they are revamping the law to include basically ALL pro hormones anyone know if this will essentially be the end of all your products or will i still be able to get the dmz 2.0 after the 29th as id love to grab 4 methyld's now then 4 dmz's later. i stocked up on sd and dmz by themselves from a blow out sale from a freind of mine at only 10$ a bottle for 90 caps of each so i grabbed a bunch of both (10 bottles each) plus the 4 methyld's i just grabbed and this new order i want to place.

lastly if i get the order in before the 29th will it for sure ship before then as we get closer i didnt know how that would work out.

thanks for all the help and have only heard great things about the products!!

sorry for a second post but i dont see a edit button should we see a 2.0 of the methyl d xtreme? or will that be done after this just wondering if i should wait to see what comes next IF thats even being considered being i got 4 already.

what pct do you guys use with the methyld? can i use something you sell or do i need stronger?

thanks again cant wait to start back in the gym again!!!

Back