• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo Extreme after Osta RX?

shrugger

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I need your advice. Can I do a 5-6 week cycle of Halo Extreme after using Osta rx for 4 weeks? I have only did a PH partial cycle a year ago. I stopped I was getting to lethargic but I wanted to try again. I was using H-drol from CEL but I really didn't prep good right. Thinking of doing 50/75/75/75/75/75. Already doing Cycle support for last 3 weeks this time not like last year (didn't have any problems just think I wasn't patient). I'm also going to get the other sups that comes with the stack. I already have E-Control and Ultra Male. Just need to get a bottle of Halo Extreme and Anabolic Matrix.

I already have a bottle of H-drol from last year so I wanted to do Halo Extreme 1st week at 2 pills a day.

3rd week - 1 Halo Extreme and 1 H-drol in the morning and 1 Halo Extreme at night. I just want to use the H-drol instead of it expiring. The Halo has that Laxogenin in it and I think that will help with lethargy plus IML has the additional T-boosters. Actually think I'll do the 6 weeks so I know I'd need the other bottle of Halo Extreme. I'd rather have some of that left over for another cycle then the H-drol since it's been awhile.

I've bought a good bit of IML supps and really like them. Some from your site and some from your links.
Thanks.

I'm a dumb ass. How to I move my thread to the other forum? Looks like I can't. Meant to put in PH forum.

Don't worry about it bro. It's all good. I personally would keep halo at 2 caps a day even when adding in 1 cap of h-drol. This is me personally though. You can start a PH cycle after osta, would be a perfect switch and would prove some really solid gains imo.

Don't forget to use my 15% discount code Christopher15 upon checkout. ;)

Thank you. I just stocked up on some of the Metha Drol but from one of your vendors. I still have a little less than 2 weeks of Osta Rx. I've gained 5lbs and i look leaner at least thats what someone at work said to me and I'm not being strict on diet. They thought I lost weight. I had just weighed myself this morning and I was surprised myself. Lifts are going up a little too. I want to give the Halo Extreme a try then do PCT with time off then give the Metha Drol a roll. I just hope I don't get any lethargy but I think with the t-boosters that are in the stack will keep it down. If I get some more strength (my main goal) on my lifts I may go 8 weeks total on the Osta Rx. Think 8 weeks is alright or to long? I appreciate the help. I think it helps the joints to and some energy just like the claims. Who'd of thought. IML rocks!

Good luck with the Halo man...it's some good stuff, like all of the IML products. You'll be pleased with the results as long as you put in the work.

Yes you can run osta for 8wks max. If you get the lethargy feeling then I recommend b12 shots. You can get them at most speciality shops or cem products.

Thanks again. Kinda pondering. :) May just do the 6 wks of Halo X. Looks like I can hit the Osta Rx again with PCT after the 6 wk PH run. At least that what I think I'm reading on some of the other posts. Real happy with the Osta Rx. Kinda don't want to stop. Got like 10 days left on 4 wk run. But I may just do PCT for 4 wks then Osta Rx to spread it out. Thanks for the B12 tip. I was thinking if I do get lethargy I'd be hitting the Caffeine pills alot. B12 is better. I have to check out CEM. I've tried B12 sublingual but don't think they gave much kick. Maybe the B12 CEM has is a lot better.

Thanks Everyone for the advice. Trying to get things laid out. Little confused on one thing. If I go 6 wks with Halo X do I take the Anabolic Matrix and Ultra Male. I know the Stack says you take the AM and UM the first 4 wks and the last 4 wks (8 wks).
Whats confusing is I'm reading on some posts is that I hold off on UM and AM and just use for PCT. Just want to be sure I get all the supps. I gotta get another bottle of Halo X, ACS and AM. I already have the E-control and UM.

So if this is right (correct me please)I go 6 weeks Halo X then after 6 weeks I go 4 wks PCT?. Probably need it laid out for a 10 week cycle. If thats the case I guess I take the AM, UM on the 3 week and run it out. I'll probably take the Osta again afterward for a 4 week cycle after PCT. Oh I'd imagine I'd take the E-control on Wk 8. I'll be taking the ACS actually all the time. It has some good stuff!

Wk1-Wk6 Halo X 50/75/75/75/75/75 ACS (already preloading for a while)
Wk3-Wk10 - UM,AM, ACS
Wk8-Wk10-E-control (may get some Nolva just to have if so 40/40/20/20?)

Thanks Everyone for the advice. Trying to get things laid out. Little confused on one thing. If I go 6 wks with Halo X do I take the Anabolic Matrix and Ultra Male. I know the Stack says you take the AM and UM the first 4 wks and the last 4 wks (8 wks).
Whats confusing is I'm reading on some posts is that I hold off on UM and AM and just use for PCT. Just want to be sure I get all the supps. I gotta get another bottle of Halo X, ACS and AM. I already have the E-control and UM.

So if this is right (correct me please)I go 6 weeks Halo X then after 6 weeks I go 4 wks PCT?. Probably need it laid out for a 10 week cycle. If thats the case I guess I take the AM, UM on the 3 week and run it out. I'll probably take the Osta again afterward for a 4 week cycle after PCT. Oh I'd imagine I'd take the E-control on Wk 8. I'll be taking the ACS actually all the time. It has some good stuff!

Wk1-Wk6 Halo X 50/75/75/75/75/75 ACS (already preloading for a while)
Wk3-Wk10 - UM,AM, ACS
Wk8-Wk10-E-control (may get some Nolva just to have if so 40/40/20/20?)

Your proposal is fine.

Nolva may not be needed but if you do use it 20mg daily is fine.

Thanks. I been taking Creatine with the Osta Rx along with another test booster plus X-Factor (did this before I found Ironmaglabs). Should I stop all other supps when doing the Halo Extreme Cycle. I also take Universals Sterols Complex along with Red Yeast Rice, Fish oil, Vitamin D, Resveratrol 100mg, Cinnamon. ON Multivitamin, Beta Alanine, Universal GH Complex (pill version), AI 3Z at night. Probably forgot something but wanted to check with you guys to make sure if I should or shouldn't take anything during cycle. I know one site said to stop creatine. I been taken DHEA (25mg 2 times a day also) plus Joint support and a probiotic. Been feeling good on the Osta 4 wk cycle but I want to give the Halo a ride then probably Super DMZ and then do Methdrol (already got 2 bottles) but I want to make sure my body will adapt. Sorry for the long list. Figured it be better doing this as a sentence than in a column.

Thanks. I been taking Creatine with the Osta Rx along with another test booster plus X-Factor (did this before I found Ironmaglabs). Should I stop all other supps when doing the Halo Extreme Cycle. I also take Universals Sterols Complex along with Red Yeast Rice, Fish oil, Vitamin D, Resveratrol 100mg, Cinnamon. ON Multivitamin, Beta Alanine, Universal GH Complex (pill version), AI 3Z at night. Probably forgot something but wanted to check with you guys to make sure if I should or shouldn't take anything during cycle. I know one site said to stop creatine. I been taken DHEA (25mg 2 times a day also) plus Joint support and a probiotic. Been feeling good on the Osta 4 wk cycle but I want to give the Halo a ride then probably Super DMZ and then do Methdrol (already got 2 bottles) but I want to make sure my body will adapt. Sorry for the long list. Figured it be better doing this as a sentence than in a column.

I would drop the test booster if you are going to run a halo stack. 10mg of creatine a day won't hurt you on cycle.

Thanks. Will do. Can't wait to get the Halo X. Should be starting later this week as soon as I finish the Osta. This is 4th week of it. Yeah I finished the X-Factor (didn't work for me. Soon as I did the Osta I could feel difference) and Test Factor. I gained like 6lbs on the Osta and really wasn't looking to gain. I really got to watch the diet with that stuff. Halo should be the same. I may cut down some but may just diet better and see how it affects me. Osta brought out some extra vascularity too and I weigh 235lbs at little under 5' 10".

As long as your diet is on check brother you will see some amazing gains. Stay motivated and eat clean for an awesome cycle!

Not sure who's broscience is "rebound shutdown" so I'm not going to address this fantasy. Your body will either recover post cycle or it won't. Keep in mind MUCH of what you read on the net is unsupported by studies or is supported erroneously through incorrect studies.

I advise an AI for high E2 post PCT.

Steroids shut down natty production. SDMZ is a steroid. You may replace T or boost libido when shutdown. Some sups boost T and some boost libido through other mechanisms. If you have no libido issues on cycle then these sups are not needed and should be used post cycle.

for the cycle I'm currently running I don't much need the benefits of "enhanced libido" at this time, but I plan on giving the SDMZ 2.0 a whirl after I'm done with the halo and pct

You seem fine on this cycle so not sure why you think things will change in a future cycle.

If you have libido issues on cycle use testosterone or something to boost libido. If you want to stimulate your testes on cycle HCG is the best option.

No, the tren definitely caused some shrinkage, and the response to visual stimuli is definitely dampened, and I'm barely into week 3 of 6. By not needing it for this cycle I just meant there's no female interaction, so I'm not too worried about it as long as things return to normal at PCT... hence the "preparation" for next cycle, so I don't end up unable to perform as I would now if I had to. Nothing more embarassing than being big, and small at the wrong time o_O just didn't wanna be the one to uphold the bodybuilding stereotype, and I'm not a fan of pinning. I did see one review of 2.0 on here earlier where some kid took HCGenerate during his cycle and had no libido issues or shutdown, would ultra male work sufficiently enough in the same manner? Or should I get the HCGenerate to go with it I guess is the final question

I've done three cycles of tren. All three shut me down AND killed my performance. Super DMZ (original) killed my drive for week 3-4 but I could still perform. I didn't take ultra-male during the cycle, just post cycle. I rebounded pretty quickly once I began to take it. I'm a few weeks away from Halo/Cyanostane stack and I will be taking ultra-male for the whole cycle.

Back