• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

E-control 2.0 and fertility?

McP

Registered
Reaction score
As far as I can see, E-control by itself should have no effect on fertility at all, either during or post, right?

As far as I can see, E-control by itself should have no effect on fertility at all, either during or post, right?
Nah, it just increases natural test and lowers estrogen.

Can I run it at low dose indefinitely?

I have had issues with low T, but doctors here are not willing to treat it, claiming values in "normal" range, even though T is in lower part of normal and estradiol is at the top of normal and who cares anyway since I'm having symptoms, so obviously levels are out of whack. Anyway, I've run a few cycles of Epi-Andro and have had good results re. energy, sex drive and body recomposition, but was thinking that maybe just E-Control alone would work for rebalancing. Esp. if I could get before and after bloodwork done?

Only danger should be lowering estrogen too much and risking osteoporosis, right?

Can I run it at low dose indefinitely?

I have had issues with low T, but doctors here are not willing to treat it, claiming values in "normal" range, even though T is in lower part of normal and estradiol is at the top of normal and who cares anyway since I'm having symptoms, so obviously levels are out of whack. Anyway, I've run a few cycles of Epi-Andro and have had good results re. energy, sex drive and body recomposition, but was thinking that maybe just E-Control alone would work for rebalancing. Esp. if I could get before and after bloodwork done?

Only danger should be lowering estrogen too much and risking osteoporosis, right?

I dont know if I would use E Control for low testosterone. Try Anabolic Matrix. My test tends to dip too, but Anabolic Matrix alone will keep it at or close to 600, which isn't bad. Maybe have your estrogen checked next time to see where that is at. You could always use both Anabolic Matrix and low dose E Control, that is what I do for long periods between PH's.

I dont know if I would use E Control for low testosterone. Try Anabolic Matrix. My test tends to dip too, but Anabolic Matrix alone will keep it at or close to 600, which isn't bad. Maybe have your estrogen checked next time to see where that is at. You could always use both Anabolic Matrix and low dose E Control, that is what I do for long periods between PH's.
Yup, I wouldn't be against using E-Control and Anabolic Matrix for long periods, and I don't think prolonged E-Control would lead to osteoporosis (it's not Letro), but you could keep it at 2 caps daily if you're concerned.

^^ Agreed ^^ no issue using econtrol for longer durations.

While we're on the subject, is there a PH cycle that I could run that is not suppressive of fertility? We're trying to conceive, but I still would like to run perhaps just an Epi-Andro or R-Andro cycle. They're not too suppressive as far as I can tell? I have a stock of 4-Andro, 1-Andro, Epi and R, plus EC and UM for pct.

While we're on the subject, is there a PH cycle that I could run that is not suppressive of fertility? We're trying to conceive, but I still would like to run perhaps just an Epi-Andro or R-Andro cycle. They're not too suppressive as far as I can tell? I have a stock of 4-Andro, 1-Andro, Epi and R, plus EC and UM for pct.
Eh, all PHs are going to be somewhat suppressive. But I know guys that have been on test for years and have still been able to conceive...it really depends on the person.

Eh, all PHs are going to be somewhat suppressive. But I know guys that have been on test for years and have still been able to conceive...it really depends on the person.

Went ahead with an R-Andro/4-Andro 6-week cycle (4 caps each/day) and no probs: Good gains, a bit of bloat during PCT 'cause it was the summer holidays and my diet was crappy, but basically good times, and we're expecting an addition to the family this Christmas. ;-)

Went ahead with an R-Andro/4-Andro 6-week cycle (4 caps each/day) and no probs: Good gains, a bit of bloat during PCT 'cause it was the summer holidays and my diet was crappy, but basically good times, and we're expecting an addition to the family this Christmas. ;-)
Right on!

Back