• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stack Help

Copei

Registered
Reaction score
After a lot of research and questioning I think I have decided to run a 6 week cycle of 4 caps of 1-Andro and 4-Andro each day. With proper PCT of course. As a first time PH user, is this my best cycle to see good size and strength gains?

Thanks

After a lot of research and questioning I think I have decided to run a 6 week cycle of 4 caps of 1-Andro and 4-Andro each day. With proper PCT of course. As a first time PH user, is this my best cycle to see good size and strength gains?

Thanks

Its hard to say what would be the "best", but this stack is amazing. Great size gains, minimal bloating and side effects. All things considered, this stack is hard to beat. R Andro and 1 andro would be a little more potent, with increased strength gains and muscle hardness, same with Super DMZ 5.0. However, they aren't really "first timer" stacks. Coupon code Geoff15 for 15% off at checkout brother!

Maybe I can pick up those two the next time around. Wanna hit a mean first stack, but not overwhelm my body the first time around.

Back