• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

ph cycle and advice

aceofspades

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys I am planning on doing a cycle of Havoc this month and just wanted to let you guys know what I plan on running and If you would recommend I get anything else or change my cycle up a bit. Juts to give you some more info this is my first PH cycle I am 21 and 6' 3" 185 pounds. Looking to put on more weight and increase strength. Just looking for some friendly advice and opinions!

RPN Havoc 20/20/30/40
Blockade
Fish oil and Taurine
Probably Creatine as well

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Then just a natty test booster

Anything else for PCT? I feel like that is pretty weak but on almost everything I read one person says I need more another person says I'm fine with just the nolva. Also anyone think I need to keep taking the blockade during PCT? Thanks guys!

I would definitely recommend Anabolic Matrix RX for your PCT natty test booster and Advanced Cycle Support during and after the cycle to protect the liver and prevent hair loss. I would never run a PCT without Anabolic Matrix RX. Coupon code Geoff15 for 15% off at checkout!

Hey guys I am planning on doing a cycle of Havoc this month and just wanted to let you guys know what I plan on running and If you would recommend I get anything else or change my cycle up a bit. Juts to give you some more info this is my first PH cycle I am 21 and 6' 3" 185 pounds. Looking to put on more weight and increase strength. Just looking for some friendly advice and opinions!

RPN Havoc 20/20/30/40
Blockade
Fish oil and Taurine
Probably Creatine as well

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Then just a natty test booster

Anything else for PCT? I feel like that is pretty weak but on almost everything I read one person says I need more another person says I'm fine with just the nolva. Also anyone think I need to keep taking the blockade during PCT? Thanks guys!

I would run it starting at 30 or even 40 and run it that way for 6 weeks no ramping up. You will be disappointed with only 4 weeks at 20. Cycle support of any kind is a good addition to any methylated compound

Epistane at 45mgs ED was the sweet spot for me :)

Back