• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First cycle

Swoleness46

Registered
Reaction score
I'm starting my first prohormones cycle the super andro rx1 stack and would like to know if the stack is everything I need to complete my first cycle I'll be following the advised amounts and serving sizes and would mostly like to know if the pct the stack comes with is good enough. And why is anabolic matrix included but is not listed on the stack page as when to take it and how much thanks!

I'm starting my first prohormones cycle the super andro rx1 stack and would like to know if the stack is everything I need to complete my first cycle I'll be following the advised amounts and serving sizes and would mostly like to know if the pct the stack comes with is good enough. And why is anabolic matrix included but is not listed on the stack page as when to take it and how much thanks!
Yes, everything you need is there (but I personally would grab another bottle of 1-Andro so I could take 4 caps daily for extra lean mass). For Anabolic Matrix, you can take 2-4 caps daily; that along with Ultra Male and E-Control makes for a very complete PCT. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Yes, everything you need is there (but I personally would grab another bottle of 1-Andro so I could take 4 caps daily for extra lean mass). For Anabolic Matrix, you can take 2-4 caps daily; that along with Ultra Male and E-Control makes for a very complete PCT. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Awesome! Thanks! Now if I do buy another bottle of andro 1 would I need to buy another bottle of andro 4 to take along with it or would that be too much for a first cycle? And the estrogen blocker would I still be taking the recommended three caps daily or would I have to up the dosage on that too since I'd be taking 4 pills of each andro a day instead of only two?

For best results I would definitely run 4 caps of each (I don't feel it's too much for a first cycle considering the Andros are mild and not methylated). And E-Control is still fine at 3 caps daily (doses spread out, AM, mid-day, PM).

For best results I would definitely run 4 caps of each (I don't feel it's too much for a first cycle considering the Andros are mild and not methylated). And E-Control is still fine at 3 caps daily (doses spread out, AM, mid-day, PM).

Thanks for for the help I'm looking forward to seeing some great results I've heard nothing but good things about iron mag labs!

Right on! Enjoy!

One me more quick question. The stack page says run e-comtrol weeks 1-4 but I've read elsewhere on the forum to only use it during weeks 5-8 for pct I'm only running the 4 week cycle so I'm confused as to when to take it and would really like to avoid any gyno related issues.

You really only need E-Control during PCT, unless for some reason you started experiencing estrogen sides such as extremely sensitive nipples and major water retention...then you would want to start running E-Control, and that scenario is not likely.

Back