• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to the forums. Question for all

Gshaw51

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Excited to to join the community here!

I had a laparoscopic appendectomy 11 days ago and am wondering how long to wait before easing my way back into lifting heavy weights again. I've been doing cardio (walking) and some light isolation movements at home to maintain as much muscle mass as possible. Anyone have experience with this? I feel pretty close to 100% with no pain except when I sneeze. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. I Have a really hard time believing I have to wait 6 weeks to lift any weights again.

Hi guys!

Excited to to join the community here!

I had a laparoscopic appendectomy 11 days ago and am wondering how long to wait before easing my way back into lifting heavy weights again. I've been doing cardio (walking) and some light isolation movements at home to maintain as much muscle mass as possible. Anyone have experience with this? I feel pretty close to 100% with no pain except when I sneeze. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. I Have a really hard time believing I have to wait 6 weeks to lift any weights again.
Welcome to the forum, man! My gf had an appendectomy some years ago and I believe she started working out 3 weeks after. She never had much pain after the surgery and was back to work in 3 days. And if you need any supps, use discount code ebfitness15

Thanks for the welcome and the info my friend!

Back