• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo extreme

Willmang

Registered
Reaction score
Hey fellas,
I just have some questions as I have been reading up on Halo Extreme.
1. Have you ran Halo? Results?
2. What does it promote or what could I expect from it?
3. Would you stack anything with it?

Hey fellas,
I just have some questions as I have been reading up on Halo Extreme.
1. Have you ran Halo? Results?
2. What does it promote or what could I expect from it?
3. Would you stack anything with it?
Yeah, I loved Halo for recomping; 75mg seemed to be the sweet spot and I usually ran it for 6 weeks. It could be stacked with 4-Andro or R-Andro to help prevent any possible lethargy or libido issues. It is methylated though so you definitely want to run Advanced Cycle Support with it. ebfitness15 for your discount code!

Awesome. What did you get from your cycle of halo or what can I expect? What does it promote?

Awesome. What did you get from your cycle of halo or what can I expect? What does it promote?
You can bulk (increase calories) or cut (decrease calories) on Halo; it will easily let you build muscle on a bulk and maintain muscle on a cut. I used Halo for both at 3 caps daily and was always successful.

How would you compare it to M-Sten or DMZ? Worse? Better? Or do they have their different things?

Cool. I'll have a bottle of M-Sten left over after this cycle so maybe I'll take them together? What are your thoughts? 4-6 weeks? 2 caps daily of both?

Cool. I'll have a bottle of M-Sten left over after this cycle so maybe I'll take them together? What are your thoughts? 4-6 weeks? 2 caps daily of both?
Yeah, that would be similar to one of our older methylated SDMZ versions. The most I would run would be 2 caps of each daily, for definitely no longer than 6 weeks. I'd run at least 4 caps daily of ACS along with a ml of UDCA at least twice a week. Stay well hydrated and monitor BP.

Question why is doesn't IML reformulate an M-Sten or Halo?
Halodrol is banned and Methylstenbolone can be banned at any second due to the bill that passed.

Back