• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Cyanostane meth-drol and Osta Rx questions

kimber375

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for some general advice.

2 Months ago I started using Osta Rx. 3 pills taken throughout the day as instructed. I noticed some good gains coupled with fat loss. (eating clean, lifting heavy, and doing 30 minutes of cardio 5 days a week.) My weight loss to gain was equal I stayed at 224 lbs the whole cycle.

What happened that was quite aggravating was about three weeks in I had a horrible sore on my tongue that lasted until three days of being off the Osta. Could this be linked to slightly too high of a dose (for my body)? Any one else have this happen?

Currently I am taking cyanostane, 2 pills spaced in the day. I was precisely two weeks in when I noticed my nipples getting abnormally sensitive/sore. As of yesterday (as soon as I noticed this two nights in a row) I started just taking one pill in the morning, and it has gone away. My gains have been good on this, two weeks in and I am up to 230 lbs evening doing cardio and (was) trying to keep the calories the same. I eat the same thing thru out the week, and I will say I am abnormally starving. Had to toss in some extra almonds and yogurt.

Advice wise: Do you think I should should continue using one cyanostane pill a day and perhaps extend the cycle? or still end at 4 weeks and go on PCT? Also I was hoping to bridge from PCT into metha-drol to hopefully get into really good shape for october. Given the side effects from cyanostane should I take a break from everything or just do one pill a day?

Based on the sides given is there a different supplement I should try?

FYI: I am on nothing besides what I mentioned. PCT would be IML E-control.

Last edited:
Back