• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what am I doin wring?

convict

Registered
Reaction score
This is day 5 of my 4andro. Cyle an my training partners are saying I look sucked up and I can feel myself losing weight what's up? Never had this prob before with other cycles

This is day 5 of my 4andro. Cyle an my training partners are saying I look sucked up and I can feel myself losing weight what's up? Never had this prob before with other cycles
At 5 days in the 4-Andro hasn't even kicked in yet. If it's hot where you live that could be affecting your weight, especially if you aren't eating enough.

When should it kick in? It has been stupid hot here in riverside. And thanks eb. Ur always helfpful bro

When should it kick in? It has been stupid hot here in riverside. And thanks eb. Ur always helfpful bro
It should be in full swing by the 3rd week, that's why I always suggest at least 6 week cycles.

I'm starting my third week today still feel the same o_O minus the sucked up feeling I just wasn't eating ebougg. I'm 5'8" 180lbs, weight still same so is definition not really noticing much diff yet. Should I up it to 4 caps ed?

I'm starting my third week today still feel the same o_O minus the sucked up feeling I just wasn't eating ebougg. I'm 5'8" 180lbs, weight still same so is definition not really noticing much diff yet. Should I up it to 4 caps ed?
Everyone here knows I always suggest 4 caps daily for each Andro. But also remember that 4-andro is usually used to combat lethargy and libido issues while on other PHs. 4 caps daily should definitely make you feel better, but the visible results are always better when stacked with another PH like 1 or R-Andro.

Damn thought 4 andro. Was good enough itself. Hopefully smdz. Comes soon

Damn thought 4 andro. Was good enough itself. Hopefully smdz. Comes soon
4-Andro can still enhance physique and performance because it converts to test, it's just not as strong as PHs like 1 or R-Andro.

Could u check up on those orders I was talkin about on the other thread. I sent u the order numbers

Could u check up on those orders I was talkin about on the other thread. I sent u the order numbers
I can't check specific orders but I've already sent out a message about it earlier.

My wife got refunded on those two purchases. They said something about fraud, I'm assuming because she tried to have it shipped to another address. Will try and reorder and have her send to same billing address-_-

My wife got refunded on those two purchases. They said something about fraud, I'm assuming because she tried to have it shipped to another address. Will try and reorder and have her send to same billing address-_-
Ah, gotcha...DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

So after 4 weeks of running 4andro at 2ed. I added 1 andro for the next 4 weeks so 1 cap of each 4andro and 1andro am and pm. Definitely feel better and more pump thanks eb. Also bought a few more cycles and pct Ur discount code saved me almost 100 bucks on that order :D

So after 4 weeks of running 4andro at 2ed. I added 1 andro for the next 4 weeks so 1 cap of each 4andro and 1andro am and pm. Definitely feel better and more pump thanks eb. Also bought a few more cycles and pct Ur discount code saved me almost 100 bucks on that order :D
Right on!

Back