• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Workout strategy while on 4 week M-Sten cycle?

zman

Registered
Reaction score
Good Morning

I have purchased a bottle of IML M-Sten Rx. Will start July 1.

My question is what is the frequency and intensity strategy? Currently I have been doing single body part splits working 5 days, then off 2. basically 7 days in-between. I understand I should be able to increase my frequency due to increased recovery? What spit and rep scheme is best?

Thank you

Good Morning

I have purchased a bottle of IML M-Sten Rx. Will start July 1.

My question is what is the frequency and intensity strategy? Currently I have been doing single body part splits working 5 days, then off 2. basically 7 days in-between. I understand I should be able to increase my frequency due to increased recovery? What spit and rep scheme is best?

Thank you
What's your goal (bulking/cutting)?

I am looking to gain muscle mass and will be measuring my progress. Any insight is welcome as this is my first go of it.

I am looking to gain muscle mass and will be measuring my progress. Any insight is welcome as this is my first go of it.
I'd go ahead and work each muscle group twice a week with a couple days off however you want to schedule it. Eat 500 calories over your maintenance calories (google maintenance calorie calculator if you're not sure).

Another question :) Msten will shut me down and may lead to some libido and lethargy issues as I have been researching. So I need to supplement test. Would 4 andro be the best choice?

Thanks again

Another question :) Msten will shut me down and may lead to some libido and lethargy issues as I have been researching. So I need to supplement test. Would 4 andro be the best choice?

Thanks again
4-Andro or R-Andro work great at preventing lethargy and libido issues! ebfitness15 for your discount code!

Back