• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need advice

Mike Lo

Registered
Reaction score
I'm 52 years old, work out regularly, and currently on a diet. I'm looking into buying either a pro anabolic (DMZ 5.0) or another muscle building supplement. Not sure which to go with. I only have ever taken prework outs and creatine. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Mike

Last edited:
DMZ 5.0 is our most potent product, although it is still very safe. You will see GREAT results if you have never taken a prohormone before, that is for certain. I would recommend taking Anabolic Matrix and EControl post cycle as well. Use coupon code Geoff15 for 15% off at checkout!

DMZ 5.0 is a good product to use since it is a combo of several legal PH's.

4-Andro solo would be your next best bet probably, since it converts to Testosterone and would act like an oral HRT (hormone replacement therapy) which can vary at different dosages, though 3-4 caps ED is a dose I like to use with them for 30-60 days.

Just be sure you have a good PCT plan in place at the end. Ultra Male RX and Econtrol for 30-60 days is a very good plan ot attack as is Clomid and Nolva combo as well.

Good luck

If I understand it correctly, I would still need a PCT using the 4 andro.
Also would it be better to use a fat burner like Lean Fuel before using the 4-Andro.
Thanks for your help.

How good does the Lean Fuel work, and would I need anything else if using that product. I just start dieting and would like to loose a good 10-15 lbs. I'm cutting carbs, increasing protein, and doing cardio with a weight routine.
Thanks again

How good does the Lean Fuel work, and would I need anything else if using that product. I just start dieting and would like to loose a good 10-15 lbs. I'm cutting carbs, increasing protein, and doing cardio with a weight routine.
Thanks again

For best results, a PCT should be run after 4-Andro, yes.

Lean Fuel works great and gives you a huge mood and energy boost. You do not NEED anything else to go with it, but you could certainly enhance the results if you added in some 7-keto twice a day and C-Block RX before two or three of your biggest meals. Taking all three will make the fat melt off like butter in a hot pan.

What's the difference with all the different types of Andros that are sold by IML. If I'm starting out is 4-Andro the best to use at the age of 52. Thanks.

What's the difference with all the different types of Andros that are sold by IML. If I'm starting out is 4-Andro the best to use at the age of 52. Thanks.

They are similar, but all have slightly different effects on the physique. 4-Andro is best for bulking up and gaining size, whereas epi-andro, 1-andro, and Nor-Andro are better for leaning out or staying lean while you build muscle more slowly.

Would I need a PCT if I'm using Epi-andro, 1-andro, or Nor-andro, and does it matter which type of PCT?
Thanks

Would I need a PCT if I'm using Epi-andro, 1-andro, or Nor-andro, and does it matter which type of PCT?
Thanks

At 52 you probably do need a PCT with any of those products. It really depends on the individual, but better safe than sorry.

Back