• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Stack

rharkcom

Registered
Reaction score
I am a 36 y/o female, been working out for years and now looking to try something new to get me that extra edge. I want to put on more lean muscle mass and lose a thin layer of fat that I have been battling since having two kids. Below are two stacks I am currently looking at, so please let me know if I am on track. And sorry, I know some of these products will be from your competition, but like anyone else...I am trying to find what will work best.

Stack #1
IML Super Nor Andro Rx
IML Super Epi-Andro Rx
Osta Shred
And an OCT

Stack #2
Primeval Labs Super Rhanderol
Primeval Labs Super Laxo
Primeval Labs Super Cardarine

Thanks for the help!

I am a 36 y/o female, been working out for years and now looking to try something new to get me that extra edge. I want to put on more lean muscle mass and lose a thin layer of fat that I have been battling since having two kids. Below are two stacks I am currently looking at, so please let me know if I am on track. And sorry, I know some of these products will be from your competition, but like anyone else...I am trying to find what will work best.

Stack #1
IML Super Nor Andro Rx
IML Super Epi-Andro Rx
Osta Shred
And an OCT

Stack #2
Primeval Labs Super Rhanderol
Primeval Labs Super Laxo
Primeval Labs Super Cardarine

Thanks for the help!
The Ultra Leaning and Hardening Stack is perfect for what you're looking for and female friendly! DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15 for anything you need!

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/ultra-leaning-hardening-stack/

The Ultra Leaning and Hardening Stack is perfect for what you're looking for and female friendly! DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15 for anything you need!

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/ultra-leaning-hardening-stack/

Thanks for the recommendation, I like that stack. One last question though, do you think it would be to much to add Osta Shred to that stack? Not sure if I would be over doing it, or maybe run a cycle of Osta Shred by itself at a later point.

Thanks for the recommendation, I like that stack. One last question though, do you think it would be to much to add Osta Shred to that stack? Not sure if I would be over doing it, or maybe run a cycle of Osta Shred by itself at a later point.
I honestly can't speak for that Osta product because I haven't tried it (not to mention it's not IML).

After you finish your cycle, please share exactly what you took and tell us your results. I'd love to know. Thanks

Back