• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Sdmz 5.0 and 1 andro?

convict

Registered
Reaction score
Thoughts on stacking Sdmz with the 1 andro? Always looking to add more mass. Im currently in the middle of a 1andro+4andro cycle so planning on running this after pct.

I would stack 4-andro with DMZ if raw mass is what you are looking for.

Thoughts on stacking Sdmz with the 1 andro? Always looking to add more mass. Im currently in the middle of a 1andro+4andro cycle so planning on running this after pct.
I actually think this is perfect since 5.0 already has 4-Andro and R-Andro in it. 1-Andro would just add more quality lean mass!

Sweet will try it out next cycle, gotta save up for it if ima do 4 caps ed of each o_O

I just recently purchased the Super DMZ 5.0 Stack that comes with the Super Andro 1. This is my first ever stack and I am trying to do it right. I plan on doing a 12 week stack, taking the Super DMZ and Super Andro 1 for 8 weeks and the E-Control and Advanced Cycle Support throughout the whole 12 weeks. I am trying to see if that's alright and what times throughout the day I should take each pill.

I just recently purchased the Super DMZ 5.0 Stack that comes with the Super Andro 1. This is my first ever stack and I am trying to do it right. I plan on doing a 12 week stack, taking the Super DMZ and Super Andro 1 for 8 weeks and the E-Control and Advanced Cycle Support throughout the whole 12 weeks. I am trying to see if that's alright and what times throughout the day I should take each pill.
Answered in your other thread..

Back