• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ- Stopping my cycle early issue

Turkk94

Registered
Reaction score
I hate how super makes me feel nauseous and I want to stop right away. I'm having trouble sleeping and feel terrible hroughout most the day. Is it ok to start post cycle therapy or how do I go about stopping my cycle early? Thanks

I would start PCT the day after your last DMZ dose. That's to bad its messing you up. What are you running for your post cycle?

It's unbearable sometimes it sucks, and it's just e control and anabolic I believe for the pct

I would start PCT the day after your last DMZ dose. That's to bad its messing you up. What are you running for your post cycle?
Agreed.
It's unbearable sometimes it sucks, and it's just e control and anabolic I believe for the pct
And which number SDMZ are you running? I only ask because versions 4.0 and 5.0 shouldn't have those kinds of sides. And I would at least add 1 cap daily of Ultra Male to that PCT to ensure proper recovery. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Back