• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super dmz 5.0 stack and preworkout safe?

whooplax777

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys new to the forums but not iML
As far as back ground I've done 3 previous cycles of super dmz 3.0 and got insane results!

So NY quest question to every one is I'm about to start the 8 week cycle of the new 5.0 dmz but I've started taking a new pre workout since they rereleased dmaa and the product is called mesomorph and I'm absolutely love it
https://www.a1supplements.com/aps-nutrition-mesomorph

And I was wonding if it would be safe to take during my cycle
As far as me myself I'm
I'm 28
5'11
9%bf

Any advise would be great cause I know BP would be the main Cocern

I can't speak for that exact pre workout, but 5.0 won't have a negative affect on BP like the old methylated SDMZs, so you would only have to monitor BP due to the pre workout itself. Wouldn't hurt to run some Advanced Cycle Support to be on the safe side. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

I can't speak for that exact pre workout, but 5.0 won't have a negative affect on BP like the old methylated SDMZs, so you would only have to monitor BP due to the pre workout itself. Wouldn't hurt to run some Advanced Cycle Support to be on the safe side. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

So I have another question since I'm experienced with super dmz wold it be OK to double dosage I heard of people doing it with the 3.0 stack but dont know anything about 5.0 stack and since it's one andro vs 4 this time would it be safe for experience IML cycle users? Thank you for the discount code iml servise is unmatched !!!!

I was thinking of doubeling the dose I see people taking 3 but I'm talking 4 mayne

Back