• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

extra bottles of 1-andro and epi-andro. how should i take em

reverze

Registered
Reaction score
i have 4 bottles each of epi-andro and 1-andro.

whats the best way to make use of them?

2 cycles or 1 cycle? and suggestions to dose them

i have 4 bottles each of epi-andro and 1-andro.

whats the best way to make use of them?

2 cycles or 1 cycle? and suggestions to dose them
I would just go ahead and run one awesome cycle with 4 caps of each Epi-Andro and 1-Andro daily! ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything else!

i guess this got double posted but anything else im missing?

4 caps each daily for 6 weeks
1 bottle of cycle support

PCT:
possible serm
OCT pct

Other Supps:
Multi
Joint

Looks solid, try and get a good dose of Epiandro in your system preworkout. It gives great aggression. As for your PCT, I would run tamoxifen citrate as your SERM 20/20/10/10 and 1 cap Ultra Male for 4 weeks. Should be more then enough!

Looks solid, try and get a good dose of Epiandro in your system preworkout. It gives great aggression. As for your PCT, I would run tamoxifen citrate as your SERM 20/20/10/10 and 1 cap Ultra Male for 4 weeks. Should be more then enough!
Yup, and I like to include E-Control and let it run a couple weeks after the SERM to prevent any possible estrogen rebound.

for pct nova, should it be 20/20/20/20 or 20/20/10/10

It's really up to the user. I personally think 20/20/10/10 is the best route.
Yup, opinions are pretty much split down the middle between those who like to taper or keep the dose the same through PCT. I usually run 20mg of Tamoxifen for 30 days or 50mg of Clomiphene for 30 days, then just stay on E-Control or Exemestane for at least another 2 weeks to prevent estrogen rebound.

@ebfitness,

First post here. I've been doing lots of reading. I am considering trying epi-andro and 1-andro. I noticed on the sticky it says no serm needed. However, here on this post you recommend one. Then, on another post, you mention to another user that it isn't needed for the same dose. I am quite unsure the logic of this. Could you clarify? Also, the first user sticky says tamo and/or others are sold on this site, but I dont see it for sale.

I'm starting my first prohormones cycle the super andro rx1 stack and would like to know if the stack is everything I need to complete my first cycle I'll be following the advised amounts and serving sizes and would mostly like to know if the pct the stack comes with is good enough. And why is anabolic matrix included but is not listed on the stack page as when to take it and how much thanks!

you said the following:

Yes, everything you need is there (but I personally would grab another bottle of 1-Andro so I could take 4 caps daily for extra lean mass). For Anabolic Matrix, you can take 2-4 caps daily; that along with Ultra Male and E-Control makes for a very complete PCT. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Thanks,

Back