• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Stack opinions/help.

Tuck

Registered
Reaction score
While searching online for something new I saw this stack. I'm in my late 20's, healthy & been lifting consistently for the last 4 years. I'm looking to add strength and some size but I don't want to gain a crazy amount of weight. I tend to just throw random supplements together with no improvement so I think a real stack is my best option. Opinions if this stack will be fine or if I need to add/remove things. All info below and any helpful info will be appreciated.

4 or 8 week stack
  • 4-Andro Rx -------------- 2 bottles
  • Super 1-Andro Rx ------- 2 bottles
  • Super Epi Andro Rx ----- 2 bottles
  • E-Control Rx ------------ 1 bottle
  • Ultra Male --------------- 1 bottle
  • Advance Cycle Support - 1 bottle

4 week cycle:

• Take 2 capsules twice daily of 1-Andro Rx
  • Take 2 capsules twice daily of 4-Andro Rx
  • Take 2 capsules twice daily of Super Epi-Andro
Advanced users can take up to 4 capsules of 4-Andro during the 4 week cycle.
Post Cycle: Take 1 capsule 3 times per day of the E-Control Rx 2.0™ and 1 capsule per day of the Ultra Male Rx™
8 week cycle:

• Take 1 capsule twice daily of 1-Andro Rx
  • Take 1 capsule twice daily of 4-Andro Rx
  • Take 1 capsule twice daily of Super Epi-Andro
Post Cycle: Take 1 capsule 3 times per day of the E-Control Rx 2.0™ and 1 capsule per day of the Ultra Male Rx™

I would definitely go for the 8 week cycle and I would up your dosage to 4 caps per day of each andro. Your PCT looks good. Any other questions be sure to ask.

Also if you need to pick anything up please use my DISCOUNT CODE- wesb15.

I would definitely go for the 8 week cycle and I would up your dosage to 4 caps per day of each andro. Your PCT looks good. Any other questions be sure to ask.

Also if you need to pick anything up please use my DISCOUNT CODE- wesb15.
Agreed

Back