• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super DMZ 3.0 before DMZ 5.0

Kenesis360

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I have 18 super DMZ 3.0 pills left and am getting ready to purchase DMZ 5.0 - I was thinking of doing two DMZ 3.0 pills a day for 9 days with cycle support and then moving right over to DMZ 5.0. I know the stacks are different as far as what is in them, do you see any problems with doing this? It would essentially become a 5 week 2 day cycle.

Also do I need to take a cycle support with DMZ 5.0? It doesnt appear to be liver toxic.

Hi,

I have 18 super DMZ 3.0 pills left and am getting ready to purchase DMZ 5.0 - I was thinking of doing two DMZ 3.0 pills a day for 9 days with cycle support and then moving right over to DMZ 5.0. I know the stacks are different as far as what is in them, do you see any problems with doing this? It would essentially become a 5 week 2 day cycle.

Also do I need to take a cycle support with DMZ 5.0? It doesnt appear to be liver toxic.
That sounds fine. And 5.0 isn't liver toxic, but I like to stay on Advanced Cycle Support year round for general health. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Great, thank you! Also I was thinking of taking Liquinol as a PCT, do you have any experience/knowledge of this product and if it would be a good choice to use?

Never heard of it, but IronMag Labs Ultra Male ( 1 cap daily for 30 days) and E-Control ( 3 caps daily, doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM ) for 30 days is a great PCT.

Back